• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have asked at least 3 times. So where are you vested in?

Let us know so we can learn.

Finally somebody who speaks base on facts..
similarly my comments are base upon what I saw and factual ..
If don't believe go check out Nusa sentral .. And go at night also
u can check the IDR website which zone is designated as prime land ..
Look at the map and see where is Nusa sentral..
Nusa sentral was never part of it else the Psf price won't be that low..
I dont have a craze for freehold / lease which don't matter much to me .... If its leasehold the price is half of nearby freehold..in property locations matter .. Even few feet/blocks away the fate of the property may differ .
U know why there's not even simple things like a street lamp ?
Is because it was not in the development zone .. Hence it's not crucial .
The gov not gonna spend much at Nusa sentral as the gov link company like uem and khazanah nasional is not vested in Nusa sentral .. Think of it : Why would they bother to develop a place when it will not benefit their own developer .. ie uem land..
similarly I am not vested in Nusa sentral and don't plan to :smile:
Look at where major developer buy their land and u will know in future where is the hot/cold location
IGB, um land , uem , mah sing , wct land, mammoth empire , capital land,zhuo da/zhuoyuan , they all buy in the same area.. Where is it ? :smile:

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy Iskandar with a view to pass on to your next generation. Let's see in 20 years if it will appreciate 10 times.

If buying for own use, I will get the freehold. For rental, it doesn't matter leasehold as long as the yield justifies the purchase. In 10 years' time, Nusa Sentral will also be quite developed. The key is holding power.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
some horses run long distance, some for short distance and in different class.

but some horses in lower class can outrun upper class horse. hehehe...:biggrin:

oh..most of the races are kelong.

Last edited:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have asked at least 3 times. So where are you vested in?

Let us know so we can learn.

Confirmed that you wont be able to get the answer from Ks2750..
He/she only has one & only medini.. Other non-prime he/she is not interested.. Cos he/she had said before.. Freehold non-prime are for homeless ppl :biggrin:

Well only the currently homeless ppl, will think that owning a freehold property in a non prime area like nusa sentral is such a great thing Hahaha

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Emm...I think he does not even have Medini.

That's why I asked.

He/she only has one & only medini.. Other non-prime he/she is not interested.. Cos he/she had said before.. Freehold non-prime are for homeless ppl :biggrin:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, as I scanned through the advertisements for Nusa Sentral, I discovered the asking price varies a lot???

One difference of course is due to Intermediate vs End Lot, but are there other factors? like types/sizes,etc..can someone share some lights???:confused::confused:

Thanks!!

2-storey Terraced House For Sale - Nusa Sentral
nusa sentral type A for sell location :near gelang patah ,...
2123 sq. feet - MYR 281/sq. feet - 5 bedrooms - 3 bathrooms
in Propertyguru.com.my
MYR 595,000

2-storey Terraced
House For Sale - Nusa Sentral
Jalan sentral 11 details property name: nusa...
2123 sq. feet - MYR 279/sq. feet - 4 bedrooms - 3 bathrooms
in Propertyguru.com.my
MYR 592,000

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, as I scanned through the advertisements for Nusa Sentral, I discovered the asking price varies a lot???

One difference of course is due to Intermediate vs End Lot, but are there other factors? like types/sizes,etc..can someone share some lights???:confused::confused:

Thanks!!

in Propertyguru.com.my
MYR 595,000

2-storey Terraced
in Propertyguru.com.my
MYR 592,000

Welcome to propertyguru. Many agents there anyhow key in info, use wrong photos, list wrong price or units that don't exist. Agents in JB r less Internet savvy n there is no CEA to regulate them for mis representation.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks!!

in Propertyguru.com.my
MYR 595,000

2-storey Terraced
in Propertyguru.com.my
MYR 592,000

There's no 5-bedroom (only 4).. unless the maids room behind also consider as a bedroom.

As NS still new & there's no source like URA data to find out past/recent resale transaction.. and for landed now majority were asking or even transacted price is way above the valuation price.

So price is up to the agent to hamtam what they like

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks!!

in Propertyguru.com.my
MYR 595,000

2-storey Terraced
in Propertyguru.com.my
MYR 592,000

Yes there seems to be some variation which is unpredictable n some r just speculating n trying their luck I suppose eg:
http://www.propwall.my/classifieds/930133/nusa-sentral-nusajaya-house-for-sale-by-tommy_phua

but positive side is property anywhere dosnt goes down very much during recession ,hope this goes up .

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

there is no prime in whole of iskandar. prime is in KL, Penang or Singapore. if want to buy prime, pay up and buy in holland or bukit timah, at the very least.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks!!

in Propertyguru.com.my
MYR 595,000

2-storey Terraced
in Propertyguru.com.my
MYR 592,000

to see why, you must do ground work. 90% of the time, there is always a reason why cheap. call the agent, go and view. if OK, go again at night. if still ok, go and spend a day driving around the area. sit down at coffeeshop near to your target and look at the crowd, the people there. do you feel ok to mingle with thse people, ? becos they goingto be your neighbors. go during weekday lunch. go again weekend dinner and supper. then the picture will be clearer. you not only buy the house. you will buy into the neighbourhood, and the neighbours. imagine can you happy to stay there? the same apply whether you gonna live there or buy for capital gain. becos if you can imagine yourself happy to live there, other people like you will also able to feel the same. don't buy next to HTC, next to longkang, next to big emptyplot of land (unless you sure what is going to come up at the plot of land). there is no perfect property, but you hope by doing groundwork, you will get more positives than negatives..

Last edited:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
A simple question:

Which way do you guys usually drive in to Nusa Sentral?

Also, can you locate Nusa Sentral on GPS?

You can use garmin or papago which have malfreemap updated. There are nusa sentral when you search under POI.

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
so fast, Country View is asking another 10% payment for walls and window frames....:mad:
not sure why they are building phase 5 much faster than phase 4, heard ph4 is only 20% but ph5 is now 45%!!!

some said ph5 most expensive so Country View wants to collect $$ faster??:*:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
so fast, Country View is asking another 10% payment for walls and window frames....:mad:
not sure why they are building phase 5 much faster than phase 4, heard ph4 is only 20% but ph5 is now 45%!!!

some said ph5 most expensive so Country View wants to collect $$ faster??:*:

I think different row have different progress, heard some ph4 already pay the walls and window le.

Last edited: