• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya, just checked and yes, there are 999LH property.... but very rare..... they are usually not in popular areas..... and yes! i am enlightened!!

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
The prime land won't be freehold , it will be lease hold
Imagine it's freehold - how can they demolish and rebuild once that house/condo turn into ghost house in 100 yrs time
In Singapore even the car follow a 10 years concept
And u expect if in prime area they sell to u at 200 Psf like Nusa sentral AND freehold ? Hahaha
If freehold they'd charge u $1400 Psf like puteri harbour
Well anyway Nusa sentral is not on prime land ..
There won't be anyone helping to develop Nusa sentral
Certainly khazanah nasional , uem, capital land won't come to this side of the town:smile:

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
like peng kang medini satay everyday.. titter.gif

20 ayam, 30 kambing.. rice lima..

Last edited:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
The prime land won't be freehold , it will be lease hold
Imagine it's freehold - how can they demolish and rebuild once that house/condo turn into ghost house in 100 yrs time
In Singapore even the car follow a 10 years concept
And u expect if in prime area they sell to u at 200 Psf like Nusa sentral AND freehold ? Hahaha
If freehold they'd charge u $1400 Psf like puteri harbour
Well anyway Nusa sentral is not on prime land ..
There won't be anyone helping to develop Nusa sentral
Certainly khazanah nasional , uem, capital land won't come to this side of the town:smile:

Wow!! Then I better go chiong & buy Orchard area.. cos many are freehold sitting on prime land!!
But anyway, we all already knew you missed the NS boat.. maybe you can try resale mkt
If you prefer Type E.. just wait.. maybe I can consider let go to you at RM-1 million ONLY

Well, even Horizon Hills also not prime lor.. but is spacious & is FREEHOLD!!! :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prime land Freehold u think can get at rm 700 Psf ?
If u buy orchard road it's more than that and in sgd
Well horizon hills have clubhouse and golf, I suppose Nusa sentral have ... I can't name anything
It's another different market
It's no point comparing a Ferrari and a Kia . It's different price
Hahaha

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what properties do you own in which countries?

Well horizon hills have clubhouse and golf, I suppose Nusa sentral have ... I can't name anything
Hahaha

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
He/She sounds like an agent.. keep promoting his medini
But problem is.. he/she only dare to talk BIG BIG here.. not in Puteri Harbour thread..
cos F'hold big brother there will ask him/her go fly kite!! :biggrin:

Well only the currently homeless ppl, will think that owning a freehold property in a non prime area like nusa sentral is such a great thing Hahaha

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is an unfair statement ........ please take it back........ Everyone has a choice, and if one are not interested in something, can always choose not to be here......Hope we have a friendly forum here.

Well only the currently homeless ppl, will think that owning a freehold property in a non prime area like nusa sentral is such a great thing Hahaha

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
i not sure what the definition 'prime land' is..
my friend got a shophouse in the town area of bentong. he can also say 'prime land' , but it would be prime in bentong only la.
if jb got prime land, i think tuas or woodland even more prime land.
so i think the word 'prime land' shouldn't be too overused la.
when we see "prime" we tend to think of best in a country...
for eg: KLCC is prime
Bangsar is prime
Orchard is prime
london mayfair is prime (this one i learn from monopoly one, actually prime or not i dunno)
new york next to columbus circle is prime.

i don't think woodland, jurong, jb, segamat, seremban, gelang patah, can be consider 'prime'. just my thoughts on a slow evening.

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have units at both Medini areas and Nusa Sentral.......bot less than 600k and now people are looking to sell at 700k, "paper profit" of about 130K before even I get the loan (less than 2-3mths?) and I am HAPPY... :smile::smile: and I believe this is only scratching the surface....:smile::smile:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha

Too bad.. I will still choose 1400psf for Freehold at Puteri Harbour..
129-yr LH is too "rare".. i dont like.. Hahaaa

Aiyo! I'm not even a HH owner.. went to their clubhouse till sigh liao..
I'm not a golfer.. not my hobby.. even my frens stay there oso don't play golf..

Well you are right.. How can medini even compare with HH?? No point comparing a "cramp & small" Mini & a "spacious" E-class.. It's different class.. Hahaaa

graveyard

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think anyone who has toiled and worked hard for his/her house purchased with his/her hard earned $$$ deserve respect.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal

So sad.. almost the whole JB ppl living in freehold/non-prime landed were homeless ppl before that.. :(

Last edited: