• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed :smile::smile: lets continue to talk about our beloved property here....and once in a while, we can talk about Mr KS and add spice to it....Cheers!!

We ourselves definitely know the price right now is not 1mil or more, but what wrong to chat around with the neighbors to talk about the future. Nobody know the future who are you stupid idiot to control the future. Just a normal chat can understand by sound mind ppl and thinking fun to tok cock but except you abnormal.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed :smile::smile: lets continue to talk about our beloved property here....and once in a while, we can talk about Mr KS and add spice to it....Cheers!!
Well, as long as Bro KS2750 hasn't fulfill his NS terrace dream house.. I can confirm that he will keep coming here & repeat the same thing over & over again

And as long as my house hasn't TOP yet.. I still have time to tok-kok sing-song with Bro KS2750 :biggrin:

Last edited:

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, as long as Bro KS2750 hasn't fulfill his NS terrace dream house.. I can confirm that he will keep coming here & repeat the same thing over & over again

And as long as my house hasn't TOP yet.. I still have time to tok-kok sing-song with Bro KS2750 :biggrin:

I guess he find it fun to stir us. If not then must be Unsound in mind.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far Ive already paid 60% of the payment ,believe its the 4th or 5th payment which is after the doors n windows .
Wow your very fast!
I'm still waiting for letter for my next 10% which is the Completion of walls, doors & window frames..

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow your very fast!
I'm still waiting for letter for my next 10% which is the Completion of walls, doors & window frames..

Ya same what I mean is 3rd release from bank. Have receive second letter and will release 2nd payment from bank this month which is the completion of walls, door and windows frames under stage 2C. Just wonder anyone already pay for the completion of roofing electrical wiring, plumbing etc under stage 2D.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow...fast!
My loan is 50% n 50% cash of which is fully paid n lawyers asking for spousal consent which they suppose to do but didnt n i have to go Spore lawyers twice to get endorsed by lawyer so that loan can be dispersed ,which is the next 10% thats how I know that its the next 10% which is 60% already though need to check the stage they r in for now.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ive noticed that KS 2750 has also gone to other threads n badmouthing their properties eg;Eco Botanic @Nusajaya thread so its bad habit hard to die .

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is picture of phase 5 in the center row.

Attachments

• IMG-20131004-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20131004-WA0000.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is picture of phase 5 in the center row.

Wow! Power!! No need to go there already can see the latest progress from your photo

The nearest lots are ph5 type E.. followed by ph4 type E.. & furthest from the photo are ph5 type D which progressing very fast. These rolls are among some of the best with unblock view facing the football field..

Last edited: