• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

Whatever

Alfrescian
Loyal
We're never a loser, until we quit trying......

Hence it's really not worth the effort to get too upset on some ignorant remarks. Let move on to make Nusa Sentral a peaceful living environment.

Blue sky

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prime land Freehold u think can get at rm 700 Psf ?
If u buy orchard road it's more than that and in sgd
Well horizon hills have clubhouse and golf, I suppose Nusa sentral have ... I can't name anything
It's another different market
It's no point comparing a Ferrari and a Kia . It's different price
Hahaha
Yes.. you are right (below)
If can't afford Ferrari (Horizon Hills).. just go for Kia (Nusa Sentral) or even Hyundai (Medini).. Which currently considered as the "homeless" group... haha :biggrin:

Pine tree puteri harbour 1400 Psf
One unit at 1000 sq feet will be $1.4 million
Medini - 2 minute away 700 Psf at $700k
Which one will u buy? Medini 129 yrs while puteri harbour freehold .
Or Buy nusa sentral $250 to $300 Psf freehold ..
all these are For different target market haha
If u are rich of course can buy putri/hello kitty
Else u go for Medini/legoland
Else go for nusa sentral

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prime land Freehold u think can get at rm 700 Psf ?
If u buy orchard road it's more than that and in sgd
Well horizon hills have clubhouse and golf, I suppose Nusa sentral have ... I can't name anything
It's another different market
It's no point comparing a Ferrari and a Kia . It's different price
Hahaha

seriously, i really think this has gone way off topic....
do not think that it was mentioned that we can get prime land for MYR 700 psf.
most of us here are property buyers and owners, be it for own stay or investors.
there will be a market for prime land, and also that not of prime land. whether or not which one will provide a higher RoS has yet to be seen.

honestly, with my hubby's income, we can afford to buy more than a couple of units in puteri harbour. why nusa sentral then u might ask. we have surveryed the location, and feel that the price of the so-called prime locations u mentioned have already reflected the upcoming development in the location. but not nusa sentral, when it is strategically locationed by a stone's throw away from the heart of nusajaya. as i mentioned time and again, as investors we look at potential and also the risk associated with it. just by looking at "this is a prime location" is hardly sufficient. furthermore, we are also looking for a place to stay in JB, and nusa sentral provides the serenity of "not so jam" location, and as what cantonese would say "not be in the limelight."

everyone will have their own perspective and reasoning in purchasing a property. if we are unable to recognize and respect that, more winters will have to pass before this level of maturity is reached

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
End of the day, it is about the VALUE you extract from your property purchase price.

No point to compare wealth here, as I believe most Singaporean can easily afford the high end homes in Iskandar now.

So where do you own properties at?

The prime land won't be freehold , it will be lease hold
Imagine it's freehold - how can they demolish and rebuild once that house/condo turn into ghost house in 100 yrs time
In Singapore even the car follow a 10 years concept
And u expect if in prime area they sell to u at 200 Psf like Nusa sentral AND freehold ? Hahaha
If freehold they'd charge u $1400 Psf like puteri harbour
Well anyway Nusa sentral is not on prime land ..
There won't be anyone helping to develop Nusa sentral
Certainly khazanah nasional , uem, capital land won't come to this side of the town:smile:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
most of us here are property buyers and owners, be it for own stay or investors.
there will be a market for prime land, and also that not of prime land. whether or not which one will provide a higher RoS has yet to be seen.

honestly, with my hubby's income, we can afford to buy more than a couple of units in puteri harbour. why nusa sentral then u might ask. we have surveryed the location, and feel that the price of the so-called prime locations u mentioned have already reflected the upcoming development in the location. but not nusa sentral, when it is strategically locationed by a stone's throw away from the heart of nusajaya. as i mentioned time and again, as investors we look at potential and also the risk associated with it. just by looking at "this is a prime location" is hardly sufficient. furthermore, we are also looking for a place to stay in JB, and nusa sentral provides the serenity of "not so jam" location, and as what cantonese would say "not be in the limelight."

everyone will have their own perspective and reasoning in purchasing a property. if we are unable to recognize and respect that, more winters will have to pass before this level of maturity is reached

Err..Maggie Leong?:biggrin:

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
If so rich just buy la instead of talk so much but buy at "the other side of town" :smile:
The really rich ppl don't disclose their wealth .. Certainly not in a public forum .. , have u ever seen the likes of Robert kwok, Peter lim or quek leng beng come out and say oh my hubby "salary" which is so so so high, I could have buy a dozen of this place ..They no need to advertised & promote themselves Haha
Certainly not in a trigger happy country like Msia
Beware of thieves there especially since Nusa sentral so quiet
Read the papers .. Just recently a beautician was rob and murdered at Bukit indah
So good luck on ur purchase :smile:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
feel wasted my time trying to explain to a little boy..... this will be the last time i will be replying to this......

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
feel wasted my time trying to explain to a little boy..... this will be the last time i will be replying to this......

haha..tio zapped instantly. come la, send u to medini wellness, potter will revive u with my healing spell.. "Episkey..."

Last edited:

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today advertisement from TROVIT Home, of course this is not actual sales, so just take it as indication....but still made my day...:smile::smile:

2-storey Terraced House For Sale - Nusa Sentral,Nusajaya,
RM 950,000 (Corner Unit)

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi, this guy should b banned immediately.

If so rich just buy la instead of talk so much but buy at "the other side of town" :smile:
The really rich ppl don't disclose their wealth .. Certainly not in a public forum .. , have u ever seen the likes of Robert kwok, Peter lim or quek leng beng come out and say oh my hubby "salary" which is so so so high, I could have buy a dozen of this place ..They no need to advertised & promote themselves Haha
Read the papers .. Just recently a beautician was rob and murdered at Bukit indah

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ya better beware.. once "the other side of the town" which is the 129-yr leasehold & so-called prime area starts to develop.. All the rob will divert their attention to there..
As now over there is still a ghost town, so robber just waiting & waiting & waiting only :biggrin:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some people are so senseless n trying to cause discomfort just bcause they r not on the boat or missed the boat rather ,so prefer not to entertain these type of fools as got better things to do n perhaps he would be talking positively if there is any property at all purchased in Mlaysia.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went to Nusa Central 2 months ago to look around with an agent . I managed to spoke to one friendly Malaysian Malay staying there. He told me everything is good at this neighborhood but his only concern is it is very dark at night along Geylang Patah road toward Lima Kedai where the entrance to NS located. Also he mentioned something on the road disputes with another developer nearby, which I not clear about...

I was offered an intermediate unit at $610,000 , tasteful furnished but do not take up the offer because not feel safe to stay there at this moment but thing maybe different in next 1 or 2 years .No offenses to those bought there.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
You bought up a valid point. The dark roads which have no street lamps.

Does anyone knows if there is anyway to highlight to authorities to install street lamps? Or how does it work to get developer to do it?

I went to Nusa Central 2 months ago to look around with an agent . I managed to spoke to one friendly Malaysian Malay staying there. He told me everything is good at this neighborhood but his only concern is it is very dark at night along Geylang Patah road toward Lima Kedai where the entrance to NS located. Also he mentioned something on the road disputes with another developer nearby, which I not clear about...

I was offered an intermediate unit at $610,000 , tasteful furnished but do not take up the offer because not feel safe to stay there at this moment but thing maybe different in next 1 or 2 years .No offenses to those bought there.

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally somebody who speaks base on facts..
similarly my comments are base upon what I saw and factual ..
If don't believe go check out Nusa sentral .. And go at night also
u can check the IDR website which zone is designated as prime land ..
Look at the map and see where is Nusa sentral..
Nusa sentral was never part of it else the Psf price won't be that low..
I dont have a craze for freehold / lease which don't matter much to me .... If its leasehold the price is half of nearby freehold..in property locations matter .. Even few feet/blocks away the fate of the property may differ .
U know why there's not even simple things like a street lamp ?
Is because it was not in the development zone .. Hence it's not crucial .
The gov not gonna spend much at Nusa sentral as the gov link company like uem and khazanah nasional is not vested in Nusa sentral .. Think of it : Why would they bother to develop a place when it will not benefit their own developer .. ie uem land..
similarly I am not vested in Nusa sentral and don't plan to :smile:
Look at where major developer buy their land and u will know in future where is the hot/cold location
IGB, um land , uem , mah sing , wct land, mammoth empire , capital land,zhuo da/zhuoyuan , they all buy in the same area.. Where is it ? :smile:

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, some time ago, I was thinking whether I should buy nusa sentral or medini.. Freehold vs leasehold. Cheaper vs more expensive. At first glance, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to choose nusa sentral.. However, as what stock investment has taught me.. Why some stock prices consistently trade way below their NTA have their reasons... So I decided to check out nusa indah.

The developer of nusa indah is the same as nusa sentral. When I went to talk to some of the locals who are staying in nusa indah, I found out OMG.. How come the freehold double shophouses there are selling ard rm500k.. It was so cheap. I think you can still find these shophouses at this price now. It doesn't make sense to me as this community is just opposite Columbia hospital and it is just next to Bukit indah area. When I dig deeper, there was another side of the story. The crime rate there was very high. There was one period that they have to deal with robberies on a daily basis even in broad daylight.. They have given up hope to work together with the developer to improve the area.. So they set up their own informal "police task force" to patrol their own community. If you don't believe me, go and talk to the residents at nusa indah..

In the end, I decided to concentrate on medini.. Apologies if I have talk down this nusa sentral project. Hope developer will improve the security in nusa sentral.. but I believe I have given you a very important piece of information to look beyond property prices. If we can spend hours to do research before buying a particular stock.. I think it makes sense to spend at least a few days to check out the property which we are about to invest. We are talking about hundreds of thousands...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
If buying for own use, I will get the freehold. For rental, it doesn't matter leasehold as long as the yield justifies the purchase. In 10 years' time, Nusa Sentral will also be quite developed. The key is holding power.