• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
price seems ok but there r some xtra costs if its subsale unless u buying from developer then its worth it.
Please read through earlier posts for the costs

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
there r some balance unsold units available from dev ,last i went there is a phase 1 corner unit selling for 620 k ,completed probably rejected due to loan unapproved or some other issues.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Base on my last visit to the site. I noticed that the progress for phase 5 type D & E, is ahead of phase 4 type D & E.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure.. but I guess the earlier phases (Phase 1 & 2) are mostly bought by locals (SPR or Msian working in S'pore).
Later phases (3, 4 & 5), many foreigners bought it.. mainly are S'porean

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually in terms of location nusa sentral is quite good...just there isn't much commercial within the tamans...

sgchuck

Hi guys. A newbie, just joined and am keen on Nusa Sentral. Can anyone clarify once and for all that state consent is indeed possible and has been obtained by some bros here? Am looking at an intermediate subsale. Have viewed and like the location and unit, but am getting a lot of conflicting reports as to whether consent is possible. Some say it's too close to 500k, others say no problem. It's doing my head in... Many thanks!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi guys. A newbie, just joined and am keen on Nusa Sentral. Can anyone clarify once and for all that state consent is indeed possible and has been obtained by some bros here? Am looking at an intermediate subsale. Have viewed and like the location and unit, but am getting a lot of conflicting reports as to whether consent is possible. Some say it's too close to 500k, others say no problem. It's doing my head in... Many thanks!

Possible, just check with your lawyer, as long as above 500k, it is normally ok. The only thing is they will check on your notis of taksiran (assessment) to determine the value of the property to guage approval.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will the higher number of locals limit the price appreciation in future?

Will local lots be permitted to sell to foreigners?

I'm not sure.. but I guess the earlier phases (Phase 1 & 2) are mostly bought by locals (SPR or Msian working in S'pore).
Later phases (3, 4 & 5), many foreigners bought it.. mainly are S'porean

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possible, just check with your lawyer, as long as above 500k, it is normally ok. The only thing is they will check on your notis of taksiran (assessment) to determine the value of the property to guage approval.

Just to share my experience so far (purchased a resale unit):
Was adviced by the valuation company (Vision Power Land Consultants Sdn Bhd) that the valuation used will be that accepted by the State. He said that recently (our conversation was in Feb 2013), many resale submissions for State approval were put at a lower value than the bank valuations. Meaning that those borderline cases (i.e. those valued by the bank at just above MYR $500k) became ineligible for sale to foreigner because the State valuation puts them below the min. sale price criteria.
So, it's not what you paid or even the bank's valuation that counts; it's up to the State to determine the final valuation of the property.
Note also that State consent is not just about the valuation or the quota; there are other criterium to meet.
Just my two cents worth. Hope this helps.

sgchuck

Many thanks #wuqi256 #Legolad.

Just wondering Legolad, did your consent eventually go through or are you still waiting on the final approval?

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks #wuqi256 #Legolad.

Just wondering Legolad, did your consent eventually go through or are you still waiting on the final approval?
This is "Slow land". Everything at turtle speed (apologies to all turtles). Paid 10% deposit in Dec 2012. Sign SPA in Feb. Got the completed SPA (i.e. signed by seller) in April. Signed bank loan approval last week. State valuation "still in progress". Without State valuation completed, no consent yet. Every step of the way, must call the lawyers (clerk) to check progress. Bank loan, another headache & another long story for some other time. Almost half a year gone. Still no light at the end of the tunnel.
Bottomline, if you really liked the place, it's a labour of love!