• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Sentral is actually at the intersections of 2 main roads, very good loacations - with all areas around have been build up....once the commercial / service depatments launch, this area will fly.........:smile:

actually in terms of location nusa sentral is quite good...just there isn't much commercial within the tamans...

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusa Sentral is actually at the intersections of 2 main roads, very good loacations - with all areas around have been build up....once the commercial / service depatments launch, this area will fly.........:smile:

I think the commercial part will be slow, because there are not many cheap housing for the locals to support business during weekdays. Bukit Indah and Nusa Bestari thrive because of plenty of $200-500k RM houses within and surrounding them for the locals. This area took more than 10 years to reach its current buzz. Nusa Sentral, surrounded by Nusa Idaman and Horizon Hill, is designed more for foreigners who are usually not there during weekdays. The highways cap the expansion potential so you have to be a real first mover to take advantage. I may be wrong but let's review in 5 years' time.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the commercial part will be slow, because there are not many cheap housing for the locals to support business during weekdays. Bukit Indah and Nusa Bestari thrive because of plenty of $200-500k RM houses within and surrounding them for the locals. This area took more than 10 years to reach its current buzz. Nusa Sentral, surrounded by Nusa Idaman and Horizon Hill, is designed more for foreigners who are usually not there during weekdays. The highways cap the expansion potential so you have to be a real first mover to take advantage. I may be wrong but let's review in 5 years' time.
The proximity to the Tuas checkpoint is the advantage with shopping centers if took off will be good together with the price for people with lower budget so its better to catch while within reach but only time can tell ,cheers.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ppl usually turn their interest to new nearby shopping mall once is completed.. provided the new mall is "more happening" over the old one..
Ppl will start to lose interest over at Bt. Indah Aeon shopping mall.. once more new shopping mall coming up later in Nusajaya

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just recieved a request to pay 15% and the final date is 4th July ,just tomorrow the last day , they sent the the letter so late n expect us to rush n if late do get the xtra penalty .why so messed up.
Did anybody received the request?

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm now referring back to the document on "Schedule of Payment"

Immediately upon the signing of agreement - 10%
Foundation - 10%
Structural - 15%
Dooor and window frame works - 10%
Roof, elect wiring, plumbing, gas piping, etc - 10%
Internal and external wall finishes - 10%
Sewerage - 5%
Drainage - 5%
Roads - 5%
Takes possession of the house.. - 12.5% + 2.5% + 5%

So far I have not rec'd any info or request for payment about the completion of the foundation
Hi just to check if the 1st 10% is after deduction of the discount or before thanks.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just recieved a request to pay 15% and the final date is 4th July ,just tomorrow the last day , they sent the the letter so late n expect us to rush n if late do get the xtra penalty .why so messed up.
Did anybody received the request?

Yes! I also experienced that..
By looking at the date of the letter & comparing the post office stamp date.. can see that they posted out very late..

There was once I called up & KPKB at them and told them I have the evidence that I just rec'd base on the post office stamp date

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi just to check if the 1st 10% is after deduction of the discount or before thanks.

I ever received request for payment on the foundation 10%..

Called up to CV sales office and the staff told me to ignore this (foundation stage) payment..
This foundation stage will be offset by the 10% discount which promised by the developer.

Wondering everyone is the same??

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ever received request for payment on the foundation 10%..

Called up to CV sales office and the staff told me to ignore this (foundation stage) payment..
This foundation stage will be offset by the 10% discount which promised by the developer.

Wondering everyone is the same??
Yes if foundation is deducted by 10% discount as I recall they offset it by initial payment as
5% n
2nd payment 5%
3rd payment 10% and
present is 15% so structural stage
n completed 45% of payment ,please correct me if wrong thanks.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes if foundation is deducted by 10% discount as I recall they offset it by initial payment as
5% n
2nd payment 5%
3rd payment 10% and
present is 15% so structural stage
n completed 45% of payment ,please correct me if wrong thanks.
I think it should be completed 35% of payment when reach structural stage

Immediately upon the signing of agreement - 10% (initial 5% & balance payment 5%)
Foundation - 10% (offset by 10% discount)
Structural - 15%

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I keep getting late payment interest letter every month! Who do you guys write to for these matters?

There is a lady called Mei Qi who keep emailing me and tells me its ok and they will waive it off... How can we trust them?

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it should be completed 35% of payment when reach structural stage

Immediately upon the signing of agreement - 10% (initial 5% & balance payment 5%)
Foundation - 10% (offset by 10% discount)
Structural - 15%
(foundation we do pay as I recall )
Should be 45% if count this way
5% discount 5% for deposit_____10%
5%discount 5% for 2nd deposit__10%
10% foundation stage paid _____10%
15% for structural stage_______15%
----------------------------------45%
Need more clarification n confirmation thanks.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I keep getting late payment interest letter every month! Who do you guys write to for these matters?

There is a lady called Mei Qi who keep emailing me and tells me its ok and they will waive it off... How can we trust them?
How much interest in % do they charge as I was told it would be 10% ,is it correct?