• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to the site last week. Progress is fast.

A football field is already there....

Good & bad..

Good to know is progressing well.. Bad is I need to prepare fund$$ for next disbursement sooner than later

In the future, within our taman, we can organize & meet regularly once or twice for football session.. Then go for breakfast session.. I long time no go for exercise lor

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Actually I rather they build slowly as Iskandar will take time to mature. (provided developer does not go bankrupt)....

Good & bad..

Good to know is progressing well.. Bad is I need to prepare fund$$ for next disbursement sooner than later

In the future, within our taman, we can organize & meet regularly once or twice for football session.. Then go for breakfast session.. I long time no go for exercise lor

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Actually I rather they build slowly as Iskandar will take time to mature. (provided developer does not go bankrupt)....

With 100% sold.. think now the developer have the fund to push ahead for the landed, while starting to focus on the service apartment..
In order to have ppl keen to come stay at the service apartment (just like KL Mid-Valley).. must have a shopping mall below..
So I'm just hoping there will be a shopping mall on the commercial land in the near future..
That will definitely boost the value for the whole vicinity in NS

Last edited:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
With 100% sold.. think now the developer have the fund to push ahead for the landed, while starting to focus on the service apartment..
In order to have ppl keen to come stay at the service apartment (just like KL Mid-Valley).. must have a shopping mall below..
So I'm just hoping there will be a shopping mall on the commercial land in the near future..
That will definitely boost the value for the whole vicinity in NS

Nusajaya square will be nearby there only....

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Nusa Sentral is much further from Nusajaya Square. Nusajaya Square is in SiLC, nearer to Taman Nusantara( West), Gelang Patah(south) and Setia Eco Garden (north).

Just in front of nusa bayu and besides yongnam factory.

Last edited:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Nusa Sentral is much further from Nusajaya Square. Nusajaya Square is in SiLC, nearer to Taman Nusantara( West), Gelang Patah(south) and Setia Eco Garden (north).

Base on the developer's plan.. and if it really come true.. we are anticipating there will be a shopping mall in Nusa Sentral.. So don't have to depend on Nusajaya Sq or even Bt. Indah Aeon.. And in fact I also don't know where is Nusajaya Sq :biggrin:
But I'm not sure according to their plan, whether it will come to reality..

View attachment 8671

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Base on the developer's plan.. and if it really come true.. we are anticipating there will be a shopping mall in Nusa Sentral.. So don't have to depend on Nusajaya Sq or even Bt. Indah Aeon.. And in fact I also don't know where is Nusajaya Sq :biggrin:
But I'm not sure according to their plan, whether it will come to reality..

View attachment 8671
The picture looks wonderful but hope it comes true as they r just starting to sell their apartments n if it goes well then definitely shops will be just behind our doors.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just in front of nusa bayu and besides yongnam factory.

good potential for nusajaya property wth so many exciting development...

nusajaya-square-location-map-l.jpg

Last edited:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today is my turn to take some photos for sharing.. by using my iphone
No need to thank me.. just buy me kopi will do :biggrin:

Progress on Phase 4 & 5 (Type E)
1278v.jpg

Football field
1276m.jpg

1275e.jpg

Phase 4 & 5 (Type D)
1279q.jpg

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone knows what kind of facilities or equipment the park will have? The football field seems like a smart way for developer to save on costs... :smile:

dare2

Alfrescian
Loyal
...when the bola keeps bouncing into your garden hitting your car, window and kids......wondering how the owners would think....

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
exactly. this will be a concern for the football field facing units.

will there be a clubhouse or something?

...when the bola keeps bouncing into your garden hitting your car, window and kids......wondering how the owners would think....

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah coming to jb ,u seem to have gone to a high ground to take the picts ,may i know where is it? cause i didnt see any , n there is manhole right infront of every house ,lucky not inside or will have good aroma in the house.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Picture was taken at the Type E showflat (Phase 4) which is facing the field.
I went up to the masterbdrm.. climbed over the balcony.. which is the shelter of the car pouch

The manhole for each house (shown in the pic) is where the wet kitchen is..

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Picture was taken at the Type E showflat (Phase 4) which is facing the field.
I went up to the masterbdrm.. climbed over the balcony.. which is the shelter of the car pouch

The manhole for each house (shown in the pic) is where the wet kitchen is..
Yeah good location ,but the pillars steels seems so pathetic wonder if will be strong enough .