• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newbie here... really keen to move to iskandar recently... And this chatrm is really great and helpful. Searching ard... And realise HH is way 2 ex. Recently contacted nigel from Ni and he recommended 8d as well... Any feedback..as ihave not gone downto ni b4.

Seeing is believing. Best to list down a couple of developments and go personally to see and have a feel of whether you like it and you think is worth the price/money or not. There is only so much you can read or listen to what people say. If you dont do it(go take a look) you wont know :wink:

anthonion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Newbie here... really keen to move to iskandar recently... And this chatrm is really great and helpful. Searching ard... And realise HH is way 2 ex. Recently contacted nigel from Ni and he recommended 8d as well... Any feedback..as ihave not gone downto ni b4.

hi there me too.. and agree with u on HH...when do u plan to drop by?i also talked to nigel pretty helpful guy.
:wink:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
As it is huge investment, your financial planning is very important.
Will it affect yr (family) lifestyle (in the future) ..:rolleyes: :biggrin:

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
No idea guys. Having some concerns which i seriously need to sort them out. Btw... R u guys singaporeans and working in sin?
- safety... as i intent to get my entire family (parents + wife + sis). If single... will just wack.
- we are working in raffles area... travelling to and fro everyday sounds scary..

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha yup i gonna have to weigh the two . will def'ly get down the sites to compare
coz price diff seems like rm1++k
basen on what i was told ....

As i was told, 8D at NI is the last precinct for terraces.

As for Nusa Central, theres a tread on it. Maybe u could just browse thru and then u may compare with NI as to why theres a price difference.

anthonion

Alfrescian
Loyal
As i was told, 8D at NI is the last precinct for terraces.

As for Nusa Central, theres a tread on it. Maybe u could just browse thru and then u may compare with NI as to why theres a price difference.

Hi myrsing
Wow there s over 1700 messages at tht forum u mentioned.
I have not visited both NI n NS maybe u can enlighten me in your opinion what factors make up the price diff?
U can pm me :smile:
Ths...

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi there me too.. and agree with u on HH...when do u plan to drop by?i also talked to nigel pretty helpful guy.
:wink:

Guys pls share your thoughts and views abt NI after you done site visit ok? Thx in advance!

Last edited:

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw ... just came across a FB stating security is a major issue in NI ... with many breakins? True?

Hi bro, which Fb page did you go to? Did it state the precinct that had break-ins?

Those that I had, the residents has taken some action like forming a RA and installing access cards to reduce the break-ins. For P8, no one has moved in yet, so no real crime yet.

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I leave home at 7.20-7.30am and generally can reach my office in Tiong Bahru at 8.20-8.40am, depending on traffic at the Tuas Checkpoint.

Tks... So ard 1hr... Seem not so bad... But to avoid the erp... Maybe i just park ar some mrt and change to train bah.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at NI Sales Office earlier today. Non-bumi 8D units are about 50% booked already. About half of these booked units are corner and endlots. The entire row facing the 8D Semi-dees are fully booked. Only intermediate units near surau and guardhouse areas and along idaman 8/5 are left.

Katfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morning Mingchye, thanks for your updates. I am still looking for units around Ni. Happened to know an unit at 8/12, is it a good location? Any mosque nearby?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morning Mingchye, thanks for your updates. I am still looking for units around Ni. Happened to know an unit at 8/12, is it a good location? Any mosque nearby?

The existing Surau is located at the junction of Idaman 8/1 and 8/3 while 8/12 is here ->
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...103.641222&spn=0.008945,0.015192&z=16&iwloc=A

I think 8A is located furthest away from Surau compared to 8B and of course 8D.

As for which is best location within 8A, sorry I am unable to advise because I am an 8B owner. Maybe you want to try asking vincentck's opinion as he owns both 8A and 8B.

Katfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
The existing Surau is located at the junction of Idaman 8/1 and 8/3 while 8/12 is here ->
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...103.641222&spn=0.008945,0.015192&z=16&iwloc=A

I think 8A is located furthest away from Surau compared to 8B and of course 8D.

As for which is best location within 8A, sorry I am unable to advise because I am an 8B owner. Maybe you want to try asking vincentck's opinion as he owns both 8A and 8B.

Thanks MingChye for your information. :smile: Ok, will speak to Vincent later. Have a great Monday ahead.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal

8D layout is bigger. More luxurious and abit like east ledang on the master bedroom. For whoever that's buying NI please ask for street light at the road from horizon side and better landscaping along the road. It will be too late if you don't ask now. Please go to the linear park for a look to see how badly maintained.

Katfish

Alfrescian
Loyal
8D layout is bigger. More luxurious and abit like east ledang on the master bedroom. For whoever that's buying NI please ask for street light at the road from horizon side and better landscaping along the road. It will be too late if you don't ask now. Please go to the linear park for a look to see how badly maintained.

Hi Terence, thanks for sharing. Do you have any pics to share? I was there yesterday in the day time, not night time.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best location in 8A is where you feel at home or where your heart says...Heheh... Different people different wants and needs. Cheers everyone.