• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Idaman Community

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe I can advise; based on my sales person back in 2010, the road belongs to UEM and it is supposed to be closed at 7pm until all construction for NI is complete. I suspect current residents may have pressured NI to open the road to provide easy access to BI town.

Also, Horizon Residence has no rights on that road, as I found out from the HR sales office when they were still selling the condo. Not sure where you got your news Crystal, but it's best to confirm the news before announcing it since it affects everyone negatively. HR sales person also said they will apply to UEM to open access into that road once the condo is complete.

Lastly, UEM will hand over the road to MBJBT to handle after they finish their construction in NI. As it is, all of us can see the big NI signage at the road leading to Coastal Highway, so that is a confirmed road for NI.

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, vincentck, I got the same info from the NI sales, early this year. That is, the road is a common road and does not belong to NI or HR, but MBJBT.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vincent

I am just sharing from what i heard from my sales in Oct 2011 , anyway the road to me its a big detour as I can get into BI using the other way .
i say out coz i see that Terence was like love to drive on tat route which add on to his purchase on NI so just wan to highlight to him.
U also heard from yr sales but in 2010 .
If its confirmed road for NI , why no street lights ?
So does anyone has written statement from UEM or MBJBT that this is common road ?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terence

call or email UEM customer service to pester them ...

customer service.jpg

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best to write to UEM Land to obtain 'black and white' the intention for the route to Bkt Indah highway.
The customercare email is [email protected] and their contact is 1800 888 000 during office hours monday-friday.

I will email them this evening after work as I am unable to access web based email at office and I dont want to use my office email for this particular personal purpose.

Feel free to also contact them for clarification.

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally i will go to NI by Wdland causeway. So all the way fm JB town, along the coastal highway, passes Danga bay, then reach this cross juction where Jusco on my right. But i go straight, turn left to a highway. I will notice a big sign board (arrow pointing left to NUSA CENTRAL). As i turn left, i will pass by a road where on my right i can see row of shops and NI sales office is situated. On my right is PB8.

Would like to confirm are u guys talking about the same route I am taking? Or u guys referring to another road/highway? Quite blur to Msian roads.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best to write to UEM Land to obtain 'black and white' the intention for the route to Bkt Indah highway.
The customercare email is [email protected] and their contact is 1800 888 000 during office hours monday-friday.

I will email them this evening after work as I am unable to access web based email at office and I dont want to use my office email for this particular personal purpose.

Feel free to also contact them for clarification.

Thanks Mingchye!
I'll slip in my wish list for a club house also hohhooh...

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normally i will go to NI by Wdland causeway. So all the way fm JB town, along the coastal highway, passes Danga bay, then reach this cross juction where Jusco on my right. But i go straight, turn left to a highway. I will notice a big sign board (arrow pointing left to NUSA CENTRAL). As i turn left, i will pass by a road where on my right i can see row of shops and NI sales office is situated. On my right is PB8.

Would like to confirm are u guys talking about the same route I am taking? Or u guys referring to another road/highway? Quite blur to Msian roads.

You should drive along coastal highway and turn in from the horizon hill junction.thats where the access to NI connects to. Shorter route :smile:

myrsing

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think foreigners all along no problem with purchasing power. Understand they normally go for Corner lots. I couldnt get one. So no choice got an End lot.

Eh, how come my post doesnt appear immediately?

jblover, may i know how much u paid for your end lot? Glad to know we are neighbours too.

Last edited:

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think there's a written statement about that road. IMHO, the road doesn't have lights yet because it's not meant to be used after 7pm.

So as someone mentioned earlier, use that road at your own risk. Also, I've seen 2 accidents at the junction turning left to Coastal Highway or HH. I guess some people are inpatient or didn't see cars coming from in front. So pls be careful, better late than sorry.

Crystal, I dunno why your sales person said that road will be used for HR. it doesn't make sense to me. Also, I'm counting on that road to shorten my drive to work. An alternative way is to go thru Kiara Hills and Nusa Sentral to reach Educity and the Tuas checkpoint.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
myrsing

its very easy , if u coming out from woodlands check pt , on yr left is shell station right ? keep to right to go up the highway and u will see danga mall and thistle hotel on yr right , keep going and follow the road sign to Nusajaya and when tune hotel on yr left , keep left and go straight till u see Horizon Hills signboard , its e same way to legoland...u wont pass by jusco at all if u using this route to NI.

Last edited:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
myrsing

its very easy , if u coming out from woodlands check pt , on yr left is shell station right ? keep to right to go up the highway and u will see danga mall and thistle hotel on yr right , keep going and follow the road sign to Nusajaya and when tune hotel on yr left , keep left and go straight till u see Horizon Hills signboard , its e same way to legoland...u wont pass by jusco at all if u using this route to NI.

Oh..i didn't know can take this way... I always drive pass city square, danga bay and then up the highway to nusajaya... Now I know Liao... Thank crystal! Tmr try try

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
forgot to mention after pass by thistle hotel , still go straight n its a downwards way which u will see e coastal....
enjoy e view. can see seafood restaurant etc there.