• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Heights :)

reign226

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time buyers can get 90% loan. Anyway they are offering 8% discount when I bought, so ended up only paying 2% dp.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
First time buyers can get 90% loan. Anyway they are offering 8% discount when I bought, so ended up only paying 2% dp.

Good for you, it doesn't apply to everyone though. Saying this as some friends could only get 80% and some even got a offer of 75%. In the end, some had to give up as they didn't have the funds even though i gave them a bit of bridging loan. It really depends on the bank, the amount and loan tenure to a certain extent.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
wuqi256 said:
Good for you, it doesn't apply to everyone though. Saying this as some friends could only get 80% and some even got a offer of 75%. In the end, some had to give up as they didn't have the funds even though i gave them a bit of bridging loan. It really depends on the bank, the amount and loan tenure to a certain extent.

Yeah agree, in fact i got my unit bcos of earlier buyer couldnt secure enough loan for the unit...so really depends on bank and individual loan capacity

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Yeah agree, in fact i got my unit bcos of earlier buyer couldnt secure enough loan for the unit...so really depends on bank and individual loan capacity

Yes, thats why it differs from person to person. PBB, Maybank are stricter when it comes to things like that.

reign226

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems that they have started to call existing buyers to bring in friends and family, get RM2k bonus for every referral.

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
reign226 said:
Seems that they have started to call existing buyers to bring in friends and family, get RM2k bonus for every referral.

Seriously i think its abit slow..mayb sales is not picking up for blk C onwards..trying to get more discounts for my relatives previously but got rejected..end up didnt get as many units as planned and relatives got upset with the attitude of one particular sales person

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal
limy10 said:
What's the plus point of this development? I am new to properties in JB.

Hi limy10,

Guess its best to go down to nusa height sales office to understand more..or search the living in jb2 & 3 forum for more info..some of the forumers here has already discuss on this development before

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Yes, i must categorically state here again, i never EVER got any comms in any form or way from helping out people here be it non friends, my friends or relatives.

A bit sad, recently a bro who i introduced to Nusa Heights a few months ago suddenly had a change of heart and went with someone who was a neighbour and she was trying to make comms from him and even myself when she was trying to recommend to me recently.

I helped him with all the other developments and never made a cent from him but in the end he had to go through her of all persons.

She didn't realised i was the one who first recommended to people around me who then recommended it to her. If you want to make money from someone, at least be honest and open about it.

Just called Mahabuilders and told them that anyone who i recommended should get the 2k comms, i do not want anything.

Mahabuilders were taken aback by my request but again i told them i don't need anything.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Heard the comms thing was only started a week plus back plus not much discounts given now. Seems its still selling well though.

reign226

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like they have started construction of the commercial area just outside the apartment. A bit of a waste I feel as the shop houses across from this condo is 80% vacant. I guess the developer is planning ahead.

What are the free gifts on offer now? When I got my unit, it came with basic furniture, ac for all rooms, basic kitchen furnishings and RM15k off plus another 8% off the dp.

idwish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, advise needed. Is this a better option for rental or investment as compared to nusa idaman as probably able to get either one with same budget although one is condo n the other is cluster? Thx

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, advise needed. Is this a better option for rental or investment as compared to nusa idaman as probably able to get either one with same budget although one is condo n the other is cluster? Thx

NI got cluster? Which precinct and is it resale? How much is the asking price for the cluster?

FamMH

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've just got my unit.. a 2 bedder for 400k+....
hope i wont regret.. >_<"

When it started to launch this project last year (@ Aug 2011), it was selling 200k+ & i did not buy!

Then i regreted when i went back 1st of May this year, it was selling at 300k+... ...
And i was at their sale office for few hours can't make up my mind, then finally decided to buy a unit (Blk B).

With so many projects coming up @ Iskandar, we should have more confident... for next few years or more

limmcd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There will be 2 shopping malls heading to NH area..
Got the news internally from Iskandar main developer..
Although I don't own any NH unit, I believe it is a good buy cause I like MBuilder a lot. :smile:
Owned 7 units of HResidence by MB & looking forward to collect keys in end of 2013.