• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Nichole Seah is an Ah Lian scold KNNCCB

cheekenpie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin Pei Ling "dunno what to say" but GMS's chio bus, Nichole Seah got alot of things to say. heheh

See how she scold bad word like an Ah Lian. Her twitter private liaoz.

6gamp3.jpg
[/IMG]

195791_139649226106157_2241443_n.jpg

Nicole Seah (佘雪玲)
Public Figure
Basic Information
Affiliation
National Solidarity Party
Birthday
October 17
About
Nicole Seah is contesting Marine Parade GRC in the 2011 Singapore General Elections.
Biography
Seah Xue Ling, Nicole Rebecca is a 24 year-old executive with a multinational advertising agency.

She graduated with an honours degree from the National University of Singapore, under the University Scholars’ Programme. Prior to that, she spent most of her education within the Marine Parade precinct, having graduated from Victoria Junior College, Tanjong Katong Secondary School and CHIJ Katong.

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking uncultured Bitch

Use KNNCCB and Shit all the time

KNNCCB, What a shit candidate!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin Pei Ling "dunno what to say" but GMS's chio bus, Nichole Seah got alot of things to say. heheh

See how she scold bad word like an Ah Lian. Her twitter private liaoz.

so wat? fucking KKNBPCB pappy running dog tryin to make a mountain out of a molehill on the oppo KNNBPCB HOR GAO GAN LAH! :mad::oIo:

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you look at her photo carefully ..not so chio ..her forehead a little too high . slightly below average looking .

Ok lah, not that bad lah. I'm not that picky. So long as not like Ho Jinx where you have to cover the face to fire the base, I'm ok with it. LOL!...

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok lah, not that bad lah. I'm not that picky. So long as not like Ho Jinx where you have to cover the face to fire the base, I'm ok with it. LOL!...

bro...cannot compare with HO Jinx ...lah ...although she is not that good looking but still not under Ho Jinx category .

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NSP should get her in a Bikini walkabout along East Coast beach. Should get her a lot of Lao Tiko Votes :p:p:p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I've always emphasised that people who start twitter and facebook accounts are real idiots. This election campaign proves it.

NEVER use your real identity on the net. It's suicide! It has the potential to destroy relationships and careers to the point where life is no longer worth living.

I knew there were billions of morons on this world but I never realised there were so many amongst the educated and supposedly sane.

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a fucking uncultured Bitch
KNNCCB, What a shit candidate!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="225" height="149" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MV0hiDwcMmM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: