• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NSP Nichole Seah is an Ah Lian scold KNNCCB

tagalogg

confirm ah lian lor.. worse than TPL

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 166
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 166
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 166

dankos

Son, you are getting on my nerves. Should had not inseminated your mother through her arsehole. My wrong. I am sorry son! But Dad still love you. Now isn't this more cultured? Or you prefer Kan Ni Lao Bu Kar Chng Kang?

no wonder when iverbert speaks, shit always come out. he is inseminated and born from the asshole.!!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I've always emphasised that people who start twitter and facebook accounts are real idiots. This election campaign proves it.

NEVER use your real identity on the net. It's suicide! It has the potential to destroy relationships and careers to the point where life is no longer worth living.

I knew there were billions of morons on this world but I never realised there were so many amongst the educated and supposedly sane.

Oh no, Sam Leong isn't your real name?? :eek: I befriended a Sam Leong on facebook, and he's coming to dinner tomorrow night!!! :p

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how she scold bad word like an Ah Lian.

Tat is nothing lah...... hers is rather tame I would say compared to the utterings of that arrogant paper general...... just ask those who have attended his briefings...... almost every sentence is peppered with either the F word or some hokkien greetings to someone's mother.