• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now I got Power liao..Power 4 !!!

nonsense

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can you use youtalkcock to reply to me? I like to stay focused. *Heehee*

Can after i hit my desired target but u can try to beg me for it. :biggrin:

Oh did u wait for me??? Sorry Paiseh paiseh.. i just finished one round with my GF. Get use to waiting Whahaha...

Last edited:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can after i hit my desired target but u can try to beg me for it. :biggrin:

Oh did u wait for me??? Sorry Paiseh paiseh.. i just finished one round with my GF. Get use to waiting Whahaha...

Today, your role play with me is you're the dog, I'm your master....what KNN round with what KNN gf, wait long long lah you. *Heehee*

NoBallsToTokMCH

Alfrescian
Loyal
One moment bonk gf, next moment finish late supper, I think you just concentrate on increasing your post counts can already. :rolleyes:

And just finished watching this... :p

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/paXoVlRZoEI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JRrFMOrG9Ow?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wake up your idea, numbskull. You job as a clone is to increase your post counts so you can contribute to your clone gang, not watching videos and taking late suppers. :oIo:

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
waulau, BOSS empowered me with Power 4.
so don't play play okay
don't anyhow whack old uncle okay
i got power!!! power!!!! power!!!

Kopiuncle, you're back. Welcome back. See, I told you so. Nothing to worry about.

All this childish zapping works like a double edged sword. You get zapped, the zapper gets the frustration for you can still post and you're never banned forever, unless you post pron and spam images all over the forum.

:smile:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh bro, very true again, but I not Sam boss. Cannot say excellent post and up your points. :(
I've some issue with this Narong sucker boy too over some Olympics accident trivial thingie that happened KNN like 20 fucked years ago.

If you have problem with Narong Wongwan go for him personally.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't understand why you didn't get banned for all your vulgarities,obscenities and motherfucking expletives. Kopiuncle did not utter a single vulgarity at you or at anyone. Even Allen Chen and his clones came like predators and attacked Kopiuncle with such savagery that brought chill down my spine.

I suppose the mobsters here are all powerful and influential tyrants and bullies. You can do whatever you all like like a lynching mob with a herd mentality. This Kopiuncle you can tell from his posts, he is a harmless old man. Why kill him? Why murder him? There are so many filthy dogs here and I don't understand why they are not culled.

Think about it. Kopiuncle might be right. This forum will soon perish,disappear and die. Already in financial throes, it will die just like the old man. Good luck.

You read a person by the context of his postings in a forum?

Are you kopiuncle himself? jw5 The Legendary Clone Hunter :biggrin:, any comment?