• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Now I got Power liao..Power 4 !!!

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sir, you can put in your suggestion by pressing the Report Post button. Thank you.

Report which post? Wait I report wrong post I get reported instead. *heehee* Just a suggestion which should work. My points also got
walloped like crazy and only Sam boss bailed me out or I'll be in Siberia by now.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I talk, you stalk. Walao, what did I do? Gang war gang war gang war. Hahaha, can't old uncle have a peaceful cup of kopi?

Gosh. How many uncles are there in this forum? Why drag kopi uncle into this? I have not listed his clones in that thread in the rubbish heap. I don't know him personally but from my own observation, he is very free and spend long hours here and trading in the stock market. :biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh. How many uncles are there in this forum? Why drag kopi uncle into this? I have not listed his clones in that thread in the rubbish heap. I don't know him personally but from my own observation, he is very free and spend long hours here and trading in the stock market. :biggrin:

You confuse him with you, moron. There is only one kopiuncle but many uncles drinking kopi, idiot. :oIo: for being excessively ignorant and stupid. *heehee*

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You confuse him with you, moron. There is only one kopiuncle but many uncles drinking kopi, idiot. :oIo: for being excessively ignorant and stupid. *heehee*

Hahaha song boh? I may use more clones to donate because i just collected my share dividend so must pass some of it to the host. :biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Buying power? Why don't you start earning it like the rest of the crew, twat? *hee*

How do u know that i don't have one with (Inf) without the P? Wait. Am i going to tell u? For what? Never. ( Here ) Report this post. The other joke is that contributors who donated can get a ban. :biggrin: What i am happy is that YPAP doggies will never donate to this forum. :biggrin:

chorut

Alfrescian
Loyal
How do u know that i don't have one with (Inf) without the P? Wait. Am i going to tell u? For what? Never. ( Here ) Report this post. The other joke is that contributors who donated can get a ban. :biggrin: What i am happy is that YPAP doggies will never donate to this forum. :biggrin:

I don't think you've the mental ability to hold the 'P' up, and that includes your penis. HAHAHA!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh bro, very true again, but I not Sam boss. Cannot say excellent post and up your points. :(
I've some issue with this Narong sucker boy too over some Olympics accident trivial thingie that happened KNN like 20 fucked years ago.
To paraphrase a certain thread title of yours....

Life isn't fair. Deal with it fucktard!