• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nov 5 2009 The saddest developed country

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't know Lu Bu is a useless ugly, good-for-nothing bladder face ITE Poly dropout.

Diao Chan, another ugly and worthless piece of shit, must be his ladyboy lover. Fuck man! Fuck!

Seriously loser, get a real girl as your girlfriend you fucking dog. And no, for you more exercise and plastic surgery won't even get you one that is half as pretty as those race queens you wish to have in your pathetic pictures. Because you are a low-value rubbish dump with defective genes.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
And you are the asshole that goes around rating other peoples thread with 1 star rating. So far i have observed that only Watchmen rates his own thread and so the fuck do i care. Your other asshole clone nick SamuelStalin has been banned by me that is why u have to log in to this another asshole nick. DearestGodlikeWarrior aka SamuelStalin i am here to deflate your ego. :biggrin:

Really? And who is that? Anyway I am glad a brief search leads me to find out this ugly, stupid and worthless bastard fuck that is you.

If you don't care then why are you creating trouble? And what business is it of yours when I wasn't not talking to you?

Something really bad should happen to you and I will tell you "the FUCK do I care" in your face.

You are here because you are ugly, stupid and worthless (and you will always be) but more importantly, you are not crippled on all limbs and you are not dead yet. Simple. You can say whatever you want online as and when you like, it's okay.

You ugly gay faggot. Lu Bu my dick.

PS Did you experience a slight headache and a cough yesterday? Hmm.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thanks for the interesting history of this donkey bladder face's achievements.

Bapok! You and your clone have been exposed! Lol! See what i have been telling you about rating other peoples thread? So quick run to report posts like the kuniang you are! Lol...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh and by the way you pieces of shit,

We are not the only ones to give one stars to threads that are distasteful, and we are not the only ones to give five stars to threads that are excellent too.

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh and by the way you pieces of shit,

We are not the only ones to give one stars to threads that are distasteful, and we are not the only ones to give five stars to threads that are excellent too.

Lol.. bapok why bother to explain? Simple! If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Don't cow peh cow bu because you lost. :biggrin: I am the asshole with an army of clones that goes around reversing your number of stars. :biggrin: You see Lu Bu is not a regular chatter here and he doesn't need to reply you. While he is contributing positively in other section, he is also my Infraction War General. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

juzanything

Alfrescian
Loyal
its indeed sad that the govt is perceived to not do much for the local born s'poreans and open the doors widely and giving away our PRs and citizenships to foreigners like some "lelong" thing. And if whatever the govt does do for the people - it also benefits the foreigners n PRs.

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
its indeed sad that the govt is perceived to not do much for the local born s'poreans and open the doors widely and giving away our PRs and citizenships to foreigners like some "lelong" thing. And if whatever the govt does do for the people - it also benefits the foreigners n PRs.

hey newbeeies, don't be a asshole after reading too much of shit spread by assholes here ok....:wink: