• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not sure if uncle wear any boxers or brief inside this loose pants

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
1699231610548.jpeg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some uncles I know of will purposely buy very loose pants and never wear underwear when they go out. They do this not becos of horny but they are lazy to wash underwear.

Gansiokbin never wear bra when she goes out but is becos she is horny.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some uncles I know of will purposely buy very loose pants and never wear underwear when they go out. They do this not becos of horny but they are lazy to wash underwear.
Gansiokbin never wear bra when she goes out but is becos she is horny.
I saw several old uncles visit CK Dept Store to buy their underwear, but there are no genuine CK brand briefs sold there. LOL!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If women can show their cameltoe beneath their tight yoga outfits, men can dangle their sausage beneath their shorts. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle pedicured his eyebrow. Wouldn't stand near him or in front of him

Maybe he needed that for the glamour/corporate photoshoots at work. Don't look down on those who dress shabbily in the heartlands on weekends.