• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

i bought a pair of elephant pants in my work trip last week to bangkok... then i wear as pyjamas last night....

jymifalcon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wanting to experience high school in Canada is a big dream, but the financial aspect is definitely daunting. I can understand your dilemma between following your dream and not wanting to burden your parents.

It reminds me of when I had to choose between going on a big trip to one of the biggest theme parks in USA or saving money for other goals. In the end, I went for the trip, and it was amazing, but I had to make sacrifices afterward.

Maybe consider exploring alternative options like Work and Travel. It might not be exactly what you envisioned, but it could still provide valuable experiences without the financial strain.