• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• doc tgif.jpg
    doc tgif.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2,287

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LTA new trains?

LTA wanted to buy new trains. They went to China to source thinking they should be cheaper there. They found one n ask the manufacturer, 'What would happen if
the trains are faulty?'

The manufacturer quietly pointed to the only sign in English that read,

'GUARANTEE NO SPOIL'.

Feeling assured, they bought the trains. Now the trains gv problem. LTA quickly returned to the manufacturer and asked for a refund or an exchange. When the manufacturer refused to give either, LTA pointed to the sign assuring a guarantee.

The manufacturer then said, 'Brother, you are in China. We read from the right to the left.
cleardot.gif

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw my mate Charlie this morning, he's only got one arm bless him.
I shouted. “Where you off to Charlie”? He said.

“I'm off to change a light bulb”.
Well, I just cracked up, couldn't stop laughing.

I said. “That's gonna be a bit awkward aint it”?
“Not really”, He said.

“I still have the receipt, you insensitive bastard ''

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dog named 'Sex'

Folks generally aren't very creative in choosing names for their dogs.

That's why there are so many named Rover and Spot.
But, have you heard the plight of the fellow who thought he'd be cute and named his
1f415
dog Sex?
1f601

It goes like this:

"One day Sex and I took a walk and he ran away from me. I spent hours looking for that dog. A policeman came by and asked what I was doing in this alley at midnight? I told him I was looking for Sex.
My case comes up next Tuesday."
1f610
1f610

"But, that ain't the worst part....
One day, I went to the town hall to get a dog license for Sex.
The clerk asked me what I wanted. I told him I wanted a license for Sex.
He said, 'I'd like to have one, too.'
Then, I said, 'You don't understand. She's a dog.'
He said he didn't care how she looked.
When I told him I'd had Sex since I was 5, he said, “You must have been an early bloomer."
1f610
1f610
1f601

"When I decided to get married, I told the minister I wanted to have Sex at the wedding. He told me I'd have to wait until after the wedding. When I protested that Sex had played a big part in my life and that my whole life revolved around Sex, he said he didn't want to hear about my personal life."
1f610
1f610
1f601

"After my wife and I were married, I took the dog with us on the honeymoon. When I checked into the hotel, I told the clerk I wanted a room for my wife and wanted one for Sex.
She said. 'Every room in the hotel was for sex.'
I said, 'You don't understand. Sex keeps me awake at night.'
The clerk said, 'Me, too.' "
1f633
1f633
1f631

"When my wife and I separated, we went to court to fight for custody of the dog. When I told the Judge I had Sex before I was married, he grinned and said, “ Me. too."
1f61c
1f61c
1f631
1f601
1f601
1f610

"Now that I've been thrown in jail, married, divorced and had more trouble with that dog than I ever imagined, I'm in counseling. My psychiatrist asked me what my problem was. I said 'Sex has died and left my life... . It's like losing a best friend and I'm so lonely,' I told him.
1f62d
1f62d
1f62d
1f62d

He said, “Look, you and I both know that sex isn't man's best friend. Get yourself a dog."
1f415

1f610
1f610
1f610
1f610