• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Not blue pill.. but laughter's best medicine

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
attachment.php

Attachments

• kids.jpg
    kids.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 2,129

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1f60a
Just to make u smile seven stages of Life.
1f60a

1.)
1f47c
0-5 yrs we experience many SPILLS

2.)
1f476
6-16 yrs we undergo many DRILLS.

3.)
1f471
17-25 yrs we discover many THRILLS.

4.)
1f466
26-40 yrs we have to pay many BILLS.

5.)
1f468
41-60 yrs we suffer many ILLS.

6.)
1f473
61-75 yrs we take many PILLS.

7.)
1f474
76 yrs. & above we worry abt our WILLS.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heaven and Bar

A Lady was conducting her anti drinking campaign outside a bar.

A man came out of the Bar exuding alcohol fumes

and the Lady said - "Reflect !! If you arrive at the Gates of Heaven with your breath smelling of liquor...

Do you think the Lord will let you in ???"

"My good woman" passionately holding her hand, said the man, "When I go to Heaven I expect to leave my breath behind"....
1f601
1f601
1f601

Moral : Drinkers are practical people.

Legolad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Australian Tourism Website

These were posted on an Australian Tourism Website and the answers are the actual responses by the website officials, who obviously have a great sense of humour (not to mention a low tolerance threshold for cretins!)
Q: Will I be able to see kangaroos in the street? ( USA )
A: Depends how much you've been drinking.
Q: Are there any ATMs (cash machines) in Australia ? Can you send me a list of them in Brisbane , Cairns , Townsville and Hervey Bay ? ( UK )
A: What did your last slave die of?
... Oh forget it. Sure, the hippo racing is every Tuesday night in Kings Cross. Come naked.
Q: Can I bring cutlery into Australia ? ( UK )
A:Why? Just use your fingers like we do...
Q:Are there supermarkets in Sydney and is milk available all year round? ( Germany )
A: No, we are a peaceful civilization of vegan hunter/gatherers.
Milk is illegal.
Q: Do you celebrate Christmas in Australia ? ( France )
A: Only at Christmas.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/graduatefa...0809269311626/486049028120980/?type=3&theater

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Snug and tight from biting cold. Protection from freezing your nuts if you are in Washington or north :p

attachment.php

Attachments

• cold.jpg
    cold.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 1,322

bloodycock

Alfrescian
Loyal
DIVORCE SETTLEMENT

On the first day, he sadly packed his belongings into boxes, crates and suitcases.

On the second day, he had the movers come and collect his things.

On the third day, he sat down for the last time at their beautiful dining-room table, by candle-light; he put on some soft background music, and feasted on a pound of shrimp, a jar of caviar, and a bottle
of spring-water.

When he'd finished, he went into each and every room and deposited a few half-eaten shrimps dipped in caviar into the hollow center of the curtain rods.

He then cleaned up the kitchen and left.

On the fourth day, the wife came back with her new boyfriend, and at first all was bliss.

Then, slowly, the house began to smell.

They tried everything; cleaning, mopping, and airing-out the place.

Vents were checked for dead rodents, and carpets were steam cleaned.

Air fresheners were hung everywhere. Exterminators were brought in to set off gas canisters, during which time the two had to move out for a few days, and in the end they even paid to replace the expensive wool carpeting. Nothing worked! People stopped coming over to visit.

Repairmen refused to work in the house. The maid quit.

Finally, they couldn't take the stench any longer, and decided they had to move, but a month later - even though they'd cut their price in half - they couldn't find a buyer for such a stinky house.

Word got out, and eventually even the local realtors refused to return their calls.

Finally, unable to wait any longer for a purchaser, they had to borrow a huge sum of money from the bank to purchase a new place.

Then the ex-husband called the woman and asked how things were going. She told him the saga of the rotting house. He listened politely and said that he missed his old home terribly and would be willing to reduce his divorce settlement in exchange for having the house.

Knowing he could have no idea how bad the smell really was, she agreed on a price that was only 1/10 nth of what the house had been worth ... but only if he would sign the papers that very day.

He agreed, and within two hours her lawyers delivered the completed paperwork.

A week later the woman and her boyfriend stood smiling as they watched the moving company pack everything to take to their new home ... and just to spite the ex-husband, they even took the curtain rods !!!

I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING, DON'T YOU...?