• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No Wonder Yaccob wants to censor: But BBC doesnt care

jw5

Loyal
Re: SPH censor BBC interview with PM

Mouth not big enough for both the foot and the silver spoon?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How can one claim to be the best when all the ministers NEVER EVER got elected in their own right - but just as a group leader.
Will Georgie Boy's fate in Aljunied be repeated somewhere else in 2016.
Think Lim Shit Say.

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal

what about the great escape of a limping terrorist mas selamat? they don't seem to be accountable and they just continue to laugh all the way to the bank with their obscene million$.

Not forgetting Nicolle bridge is falling down falling down.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal

Taking two recent examples of Vivian and Yakult's public performances and utterances, the Braddell prostitutes know that the inclusion of that last part will make everyone roll on the floor and laugh.

Do u know LHL is among the very few who forbids polls to be taken on him...be it on his performance, his high salaries etc..

I read on SCMP in Hongkong and saw a two full page write up on the performance of Donald Tsang and the poll taken .

Do u deem our PM is a coward and hide under his protective media...????

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

some so called politicians don't even want their certain relatives to acknowledge them..... whats worse...

and FU GOD sb

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUALITY OF THE PERSON - hmm. I don't know what to say. Difficult to judge because the CEOs of MDA and NEA have not opened their mouths nor appeared in person or in the media. And let's not even talk about Yakult and Vivian as well as "What-do-you-think" Rear Teo.

I almost fell off my chair when i read this. Quality? I think of Tin Pei Ling, no offense to her, you get the drift?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't know what to say

LHL should be wise enough to know the whole world is watching...

when public money is used to pay high salaries to Ministers, the people expect performance and delivery...

His high salary has alienate the population and now even BBC raise questions on it...

Previously, it was President Nathan..where practically every one takes a pot-shot at him, his girth and his $ 4 million president salary.
Everyone wants to know his job description and what role he play in commanding such a high amount of salary.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the whole has been watching for years already. it hasn't stopped anything

his underlings can take family members to court and its perfectly all right as well

fook fook fook

Last edited:

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the reasons for the new censorship is to protect Sinkies on News reported... If CNA target audience are Sinkies... Why they get so many foreigners to read their News?!

Ang Moh sounds more convictingly...

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why on earth did the Straits Times and Today censor the Prime Minister’s interview?

The Prime Minister did not hesitate to answer the question.

So why did the Singapore newspapers not run the question and the answer?

It looks silly because people visiting the BBC World Service website are likely to come across the interview and discover that the Singapore media are still censoring the news.

Look at it this way: by censoring the news only confirms what the world already knows: print and TV media in Sinkieland are state-controlled.

PrinceCharming

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very few Singaporeans would browse the BBC website. Indeed, I do not, even if I listen to the World Service on the radio while driving.

No worry; as long as people in other countries (eg. USA, UK, Australia, EU, etc) watch the interview, they will come to the conclusion that Sinkies are daft, Pinky and his ministars are overpaid.