• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No way HsK will be PM with his polling result. Who will be next PM?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think LHL will choose to stay on as PM instead.
That will show how badly he planned for his succession. No single PAP candidate is worth his consideration except Kee Chiu, who is largely unpopular and attention seeking for all the wrong reason. Even when Kee Chiu win Tg Pagar by 60%, doesn't mean Easterners will accept him.

jw5

Loyal
LOL............. Wooden had the support of LKY? He only had the support of LKY because he was a compliant puppet who would let his son be the next PM without any hitches. Apparently if it was up to LKY based on perceived ability, he would have chosen Lim Chee Onn, Tony Tan, Dhanabalan in that order, Wooden was at best his 4th choice.......... LOL............ :rolleyes::biggrin:

I am surprised. Heng SK has the same charisma as Wooden Goh - zero. The differentiating factor is Wooden has the support of LKY?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL............. Wooden had the support of LKY? He only had the support of LKY because he was a compliant puppet who would let his son be the next PM without any hitches. Apparently if it was up to LKY based on perceived ability, he would have chosen Lim Chee Onn, Tony Tan, Dhanabalan in that order, Wooden was at best his 4th choice.......... LOL............ :rolleyes::biggrin:
All this PAP so-called sucessors planning are nothing but favouritism, nepotism and some stupidism all-in-one. It is still early to see what further jokes will come out of PAP camp after this GE. Already, CCS leaked audio shows that there is internal disputes going on within PAP own cronies.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a27d24_8cc7e1d2f2eb443986099ec8a78ba001~mv2.gif

Who else? :wink:
LHL should retire quickly and let 4G Chan succeed him.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
All this PAP so-called sucessors planning are nothing but favouritism, nepotism and some stupidism all-in-one. It is still early to see what further jokes will come out of PAP camp after this GE. Already, CCS leaked audio shows that there is internal disputes going on within PAP own cronies.
Heng must have spy with in Chan grass root. :sneaky:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
HSK mentioned East Coast plan again in his speech. So what the fuck is the East Coast plan?

I was just thinking too.

Actually maybe HSK damn smart. He purposely gabra his speech. So everyone would keep talking about the East Coast Plan. I have a plan .....ugnh East Coast Plan. East Coast together Singapore plan.

Brilliant!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
In my lifetime, I hope to see the pap implode and create spectacular news like the Oxley saga.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I was just thinking too.

Actually maybe HSK damn smart. He purposely gabra his speech. So everyone would keep talking about the East Coast Plan. I have a plan .....ugnh East Coast Plan. East Coast together Singapore plan.

Brilliant!
No lah, he didn't purposely gabra. His brain and muscles were damaged by stroke. He looks like he can simply drop at any moment.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It is actually LHL and Keechiu's East Coast plan to put him there so that he will win by only a small margin. :sneaky::biggrin:

Maybe man.

Could be it went down like this.

Riing Riing.....HSK phone rings while he is driving to Tampines.

HSK : Hullo? Eh boss I driving now!

LHL : Keat! You quickly drive to East Coast now!

HSK: East Coast? You mean East Coast Parkway?

LHL: No lah East Coast GRC nomination!

HSK: Huh? I usually stand in Tampines leh.

LHL: Just go there NOW! We have East Coast plan!

HSK: What plan? What East Coast Plan? I only know got Singapore plan!

dooooooo...........hung up tone

HSK: hullo? hullo?