• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Over 2/3 of Palestinians want to see a return to terror attacks against Jews. AP doesn't report that part of the survey.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2023/12/over-23-of-palestinians-want-to-see.html?m=1

I reported on a new PCPSR survey yesterday showing that Hamas' popularity has surged since October 7.

While I report on these polls often, major news media almost always ignore them. This time, though, AP highlighted the part about how Hamas is now far more popular than Fatah, especially on the West Bank, and how Palestinians do not want Abbas as their leader.

That is indeed an important story. But AP continues to ignore one critical question that is in every poll, that is even more important.

69% of the respondents say they support "a return to confrontations and armed intifada."

By a greater than 2-1 ratio, Palestinians want to go back to the days of suicide bombings and blowing up buses filled with Jews.

Media and politicians love to talk a lot about ceasefires, and the importance of peace, and the desirability of a two-state solution. But this single fact means that none of that matters.

More than half of Palestinians have been supporting a return to terrorism for a while now. Hamas' pogrom increased that desire by 11 percentage points.

Palestinian support for terror isn't a side issue. It is the issue.

Palestinian antisemitism isn't something to be minimized. It is prevalent and it is a major factor behind every Palestinian political decision.

The media and politicians actively choose to ignore what Palestinians happily tell pollsters, and instead choose to pressure Israel to keep making concessions to these people that want so see Israel destroyed and Jews living, at best, as second-class citizens. It isn't exactly a conspiracy, but it is an active choice made by the most influential people in the Western world to ignore reality and try to impose their own wishful thinking instead. But the end result is not the peace they desire, but more war.

It is way past time to remove the blinders to the real obstacles to peace in the region.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2023/12/over-23-of-palestinians-want-to-see.html?m=1

I reported on a new PCPSR survey yesterday showing that Hamas' popularity has surged since October 7.

While I report on these polls often, major news media almost always ignore them. This time, though, AP highlighted the part about how Hamas is now far more popular than Fatah, especially on the West Bank, and how Palestinians do not want Abbas as their leader.

That is indeed an important story. But AP continues to ignore one critical question that is in every poll, that is even more important.

69% of the respondents say they support "a return to confrontations and armed intifada."

By a greater than 2-1 ratio, Palestinians want to go back to the days of suicide bombings and blowing up buses filled with Jews.

Media and politicians love to talk a lot about ceasefires, and the importance of peace, and the desirability of a two-state solution. But this single fact means that none of that matters.

More than half of Palestinians have been supporting a return to terrorism for a while now. Hamas' pogrom increased that desire by 11 percentage points.

Palestinian support for terror isn't a side issue. It is the issue.

Palestinian antisemitism isn't something to be minimized. It is prevalent and it is a major factor behind every Palestinian political decision.

The media and politicians actively choose to ignore what Palestinians happily tell pollsters, and instead choose to pressure Israel to keep making concessions to these people that want so see Israel destroyed and Jews living, at best, as second-class citizens. It isn't exactly a conspiracy, but it is an active choice made by the most influential people in the Western world to ignore reality and try to impose their own wishful thinking instead. But the end result is not the peace they desire, but more war.

It is way past time to remove the blinders to the real obstacles to peace in the region.

Other than fakestinians, most moslems want a return of regular islamic terrorism against Jews.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as palestinians do not get their land and properties back, might as well fight till the last msn standing.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As long as palestinians do not get their land and properties back, might as well fight till the last msn standing.

Egypt uses walls and high barriers to remind fakestinians to find to the last man standing for lands they never possessed.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AP, Reuters and Bloomberg etc are problematic. The litmus test is their coverage of anything related to Trump.

Then you understand why Trump called them all fake news.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.