• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

No way HsK will be PM with his polling result. Who will be next PM?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Chun Sing will make a better PM. With that pesky Ng Chee Meng and Boy Scout Chuan Jin out of the way, Bro Chun Sing can ascend the throne by GE2025.
You are clearly a racist Christian. Tharman is by far clearly makes a better PM yet you insist on a chinese helicopter who is error prone.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Chun Sing will make a better PM. With that pesky Ng Chee Meng and Boy Scout Chuan Jin out of the way, Bro Chun Sing can ascend the throne by GE2025.
KNN my uncle say ah chan does not have the making of a pm KNN he fail badly orally and also too short and lhl also will know about this KNN a pm to be will not laugh that way I.e want to laugh don't want to laugh when talk about chicken and egg KNN a pm to be will either not laugh or laugh without holding KNN

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
HSK mentioned East Coast plan again in his speech. So what the fuck is the East Coast plan?

the plan is to strip funding from all the others GRCs and pour it into East Coast.

it's a zero sum game. I hope they strip all the funding from Tg Pagar and throw it to East Coast.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle say ah chan does not have the making of a pm KNN he fail badly orally and also too short and lhl also will know about this KNN a pm to be will not laugh when talk about chicken and egg KNN

what does your uncle think of HSK as PM?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are clearly a racist Christian. Tharman is by far clearly makes a better PM yet you insist on a chinese helicopter who is error prone.

In jiuhu, the DAP party is clearly the better party in managing their ward. Yet their party chief cannot be the PM simply because he is not a m&d nor moslem. And you think that you aren't racist or discriminatory by religion?

Tharman enjoys wide respect in Singapore because Singapore is a meritocratic society. Don't moslems like yourself prefer the mudland system, where the law favors m&d moslem? Tharman, if he was in jiuhu, wouldn't enjoy the wide respect and same political career opportunities because of his race and religion.

If you want to rebuke me for being a racist Christian on a moral high ground, it would do you good if you don't support the discriminatory bumi system of jiuhu in any way.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
In jiuhu, the DAP party is clearly the better party in managing their ward. Yet their party chief cannot be the PM simply because he is not a m&d nor moslem. And you think that you aren't racist or discriminatory by religion?

Tharman enjoys wide respect in Singapore because Singapore is a meritocratic society. Don't moslems like yourself prefer the mudland system, where the law favors m&d moslem? Tharman, if he was in jiuhu, wouldn't enjoy the wide respect and same political career opportunities because of his race and religion.

If you want to rebuke me for being a racist Christian on a moral high ground, it would do you good if you don't support the discriminatory bumi system of jiuhu in any way.
Their Bumi policy is enshrined in the Perlembagaan.

No such thing in Sg Constitution and yet you practise racism. Hidden Apartheid is worse.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
what does your uncle think of HSK as PM?
KNN my uncle think hsk then has the pm face KNN even a president face KNN but my uncle say he needs to buckup not to display the blur face during a speech KNN pm lee can rook blur off camera but not when on business KNN

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Their Bumi policy is enshrined in the Perlembagaan.

No such thing in Sg Constitution and yet you practise racism. Hidden Apartheid is worse.

Discrimination is discrimination, regardless whether it is enshrined in the constitution or not. Slavery was also enshrined in the US constitution, and later on removed when slavery was abolished. Apartheid in jiuhu can be abolished too, but is currently blocked by jiuhu racists on the grounds of religious and racial supremacy.

I have extremely low regard for your religious and moral beliefs because they enshrine hypocrisy and selfishness at its core. You don't like to be on the receiving end of racism, but you use your culture and religion as your basis to enforce racism and discrimination upon others.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Discrimination is discrimination, regardless whether it is enshrined in the constitution or not. Slavery was also enshrined in the US constitution, and later on removed when slavery was abolished. Apartheid in jiuhu can be abolished too, but is currently blocked by jiuhu racists on the grounds of religious and racial supremacy.

I have extremely low regard for your religious and moral beliefs because they enshrine hypocrisy and selfishness at its core. You don't like to be on the receiving end of racism, but you use your culture and religion as your basis to enforce racism and discrimination upon others.
So at last you admit you party conducts discriminatory practice?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sir John , you seems to like CCS so much. Your peculiar affection for him is abit worrying for all of us at Sammyboy.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I cannot see LHL relinquishing his role until this pandemic is over, maybe 2021 or even 22.
Frankly, I don't buy the argument that SG is not ready for a non-Chinese PM.
Race or religion should never come before ability. (Neither should gender for that matter).

Tharman is probably the least bad of a pretty mediocre bunch.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HSK is not the popular choice of young and middle age voters, everyone believes that he was the one signed the CECA agreement. Luckily with the ignorant PG and MG PAP supporters, he barely survived in EC. To make himself popular PM choice, he should revoke the CECA agreement as soon as possible, otherwise, he might not survive in the next election, more new young voters and lesser PG and MG voters by then

George Yeo initiated. Wooden Goh built on it.
HSK signed it. BUT obviously, this was a COLLECTIVE
decision and the whole cabinet is responsible. Anything
else is diversionary

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CCS is too arrogant and hot headed to be a PM. From all the leaked recordings you can tell he has hidden enemies. The aggression he exhibit during the Indon vessel incident tells as much.
He will bring us into a war with him in helm.