• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NICOLE SEAH, I am madly in love with u...pls marry me!!

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since Goh Meng Seng reads these forums, it's likely Nicole Seah also does so. So be aware that she may read what you guys say about her. This isn't some "ISD is watching you so you better not say anything anti-PAP" thingie, it's more about respect and decency and try not to unintentionally hurt other pple's feelings.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since Goh Meng Seng reads these forums, it's likely Nicole Seah also does so. So be aware that she may read what you guys say about her. This isn't some "ISD is watching you so you better not say anything anti-PAP" thingie, it's more about respect and decency and try not to unintentionally hurt other pple's feelings.

Is her nick Tracy866? Seems Tracy has not posted anything for a long time.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's fat for her age

Marry her and you can expect her to be really fat after child birth

Think twice

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL I think U kena conned by her photo liao. Have U seen her video? She looks like a 35 yr old Auntie. Even Tin Pei Ling looks better in real person then her. Luckily she can talk way better then TPL

which vid is it?

I know there's a photo or vid of her showing her as damn ugly.

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nicole-xmm.jpg
nicole1.jpg

Chio boh ?

Nicole_Seah_Facebook.jpg.scaled500.jpg

Nicole%2BSeah%2B%2528NSP%2529%2Bversus%2BTin%2BPei%2BLing%2B%2528PAP%2529.png

nictin-copy1.jpg

Fight of two Ah Ling​

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nicole+Seah+Twitter+Photos3.jpg

she looks so auntie.
you all really bak chew tak stamp.

those who insist she's chio must also agree that GMS is shuai ge, no double standards. :biggrin:

Last edited: