• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dear Thelma: My husband has another wife overseas and doesn't love me anymore

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Thelma: My husband has another wife overseas and doesn't love me anymore

Dear Thelma,

I am a 49-year-old woman, married for the past 19 years. We have two teenagers.

I have come to know that my husband has married another woman overseas.

Lately, we had a fight and he told me he doesn't want me anymore but he is still around as he's waiting for the children to grow up. Since then we have been sleeping in separate rooms which doesn't seem to bother him at all.

I am financially tight since I'm paying the housing loan and relying on him to cover a number of expenses. At the moment, he pays for some of the expenditures.

It will take at least two years for me to be a little secure financially. Even then I won't be able to finance my children's education.

Now my question is: Should I divorce him, stay on and hope he leaves her soon, or continue living without any attachment like this because of my financial circumstances? But living like this feels painful, getting no love at all from him and knowing they are together.

Confused

https://www.thestar.com.my/lifestyle/living...r-wife-overseas

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I assume house is under wife's name. Sell off and rent in jb near the RTS station. Grown up children can take care of themselves.
Germany offer free tuition for overseas students. Many subjects taught in English.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
divorce and get some of his money to fund a gigolo-a-week lifestyle. can hire lovey dovey samsters here.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your husband is no longer attracted to your body. That really has nothing to do with love.

At 49, you are pheromoneless.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She probably let her body go after popping out two kids, or was being a dead fish on bed or outright rejecting sex with her husband.

Monogamy is a very recent social invention, and against the order of nature.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
divorce and get some of his money to fund a gigolo-a-week lifestyle. can hire lovey dovey samsters here.

Cheaper to invest in a dildo for meeting physical needs, and maybe also a cat for emotional needs. Maslow's hierarchy of special needs.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
most middle aged women couldnt be bothered to service the hubby, so hubby got fed up and fuck other holes. whats new?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's wrong with a loose CB? You can fist her or stick your head inside it and shout hello into her womb.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She probably let her body go after popping out two kids, or was being a dead fish on bed or outright rejecting sex with her husband.

Monogamy is a very recent social invention, and against the order of nature.
Well how you feel if your wife is banging a different man every night then? Polygamy works both ways. Haha