• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah call for help!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
need to look at cities in the philippines with lenses in relativism, objectivity and perspective... :cool:

before typhoon: it's a filthy poverty-stricken slum. :*:

after typhoon: it's the same filthy poverty-stricken slum, albeit with more mess and dead bodies. :p

I thought after typhoon all gone.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And the cheebye Pinoys still want to contest the sea territories with China and Taiwan??

One fucking typhoon, it cannot handle.

What it can do is instigate USA to challenge China and the cheebye USA is more than fucking willing to take sides with the cheebye Pinoys.

That alone, why dun it asks USA to help?

Why sud Singapore help? Philippines will always be against Singapore, because it is against China and Taiwan, because it treats Singapore as a country of Chinese.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You send them $100, $99 go into kelong pocket.. $0.50 go into admin charge, $0.49 to miscellaneous.. $0.01 go towards fund to plant coconut tree... I personally do not believe much of the donations will go towards helping any the distressed.

Kentang

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friends in Singapore, as you would read in the news, a massive typhoon has hit the Philippines and more than 800,000 people are affected.

Please help onground efforts by civilians in Manila who are currently transporting necessary items to casualties in Ormoc City, one of the 7,000 areas affected, via shipping freight company UMAC Singapore and Philippines branches.

Drop-off point is at Lucky Plaza. Please send your contributions as follows:
Attn to: Inigo Larrazabal
304 Orchard Road
#04-17 Lucky Plaza, Singapore
Phone Enquiries (Singapore only): +65 6738 9695

Crucial items required are:
1) Tents
2) Canned food
3) Bottled Water

Another typhoon is projected to hit, so the Philippines needs tons of resources on ground. Please rally around our neighbouring countries in this time of need and share this.

CC: Ricardo Villacrucis, #typhoonyolanda #hurricane #typhoon #hurricaneyolanda #typhoonhaiyan #hurricanehaiyan
Thanks Nicole for the community spirit you foster here. I'm flying to Manila with friends and directly go to the affected areas and provide medical supplies and other essential items. We're not doctors but we can help this people rebuild their lives the immediate thing to do is build tents and other stuff... to all sammyboy forumers - release your clenched fist and reach out in your heart

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read the that Singapore Government is making an initial donation of S$200,000 to support relief efforts.
That works out to be about 4¢each for every person in Singapore. Do they appreciate the scale of this disaster?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I read the that Singapore Government is making an initial donation of S$200,000 to support relief efforts.
That works out to be about 4¢each for every person in Singapore. Do they appreciate the scale of this disaster?

The disaster has nothing to do with Singapore so why should they bother?

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/patomyeGTuY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PINOYs LAUGHING N SHOOTING TAIWANESE CHINESE FISHERMEN....

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Well put indeed.....cant wait to see the day when sinkapore really sinks and falls down only to have its teeth kicked in for good measure for all its fuckedupness through the many years.........

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
singaporeans are kind, generous and compassionate people
we are among the richest people in the world
me and my friends are collecting cash for the Red Cross relief fund
do good and we will never regret it...

if all the Filipino maids return to Philippines, Singapore will be like a typhoon devastated city.....

give with unconditional love
i am going to donate my cpf money to the victims
thank you..may GOD bless all Singaporeans who contribute and also to those who do not contribute...Majulah Singapura!!!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..............if all the Filipino maids return to Philippines, Singapore will be like a typhoon devastated city.....

STRONGLY DISAGREE.
We can always get maids from other sources-Myanmar, Cambodia, Indonesia ect2.
In the past there were maids from Thailand and Malaysia but economic development soon see very few here.
Shows how backward and CORRUPT is the country when millions of their women need to work as maids overseas.
The Saudi's deported about 5000 Pinoys recently (a few thousands working illegally there).

If the 9.5 millions Pinoys working/residing overseas were to help, they will not need any assistance from anybody else.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overseas_Filipino

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Nicole for the community spirit you foster here. I'm flying to Manila with friends and directly go to the affected areas and provide medical supplies and other essential items. We're not doctors but we can help this people rebuild their lives the immediate thing to do is build tents and other stuff... to all sammyboy forumers - release your clenched fist and reach out in your heart

This Thursday night, I will head down to Katong and give my 'personal donation' to the Pinoy bar girl..

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Filipino maids are the best.Best cooks. Best English.Best attitude.Best religious.Best home maker.
and have the Best Looks and the best...of everything.

If all maids leave, Singapore will be in the dumps.

All the uncles and aunties on wheel chairs will cry and appeal to our government to let them stay.
All the hospitals will cry and beg our government to let their nurses and care givers stay.
If all the nurses leave, the private hospitals will have to close. The operating theatres will have to close.
The old folks homes will have to close.
The hotels and the F &B will have to close shop. All the retailers will have to close shop. All the branded goods shops will have to close.
Singapore needs Filipinos...So be nice to them.Treat them well. Contribute and donate to the victims of the Haiyan. Do Good always!!!

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
another one who does it for publicity
i dont see her helping those closer to home :oIo:

informal-recycling-collection-by-elderly.jpg

singapore-elderly_2.jpg

OurGlobalHome_0.jpg

Friends in Singapore, as you would read in the news, a massive typhoon has hit the Philippines and more than 800,000 people are affected.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont worry folks, pinoy headcount total 98million, 10,000 deaths, merely 0.01%. chicken feet lah.

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
such a blissful life here in singapore ...no worries at all...come and join me...no need to fight with anyone....just you and your beautiful home..

OurGlobalHome_0.jpg