• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah call for help!

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your namesake can help, then you should get your mother and sisters to masturbate in front of the Phil Embassy. Hopefully their orgasm can help the pinoys to forget tbe suffering.

then masturbate! you can have sex without penetration.
just imagine that you are helping pinoys.
no need to actually help them.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
please help me...can bank some money into my account?

if you are in dire straits and in need of urgent financial help, you can pm me and give me your account and i will credit direct to you.
no problem...i am single and alone and i can afford to help others who are in genuine need...just give me your account number and the cash will be in
stat,,,

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you are in dire straits and in need of urgent financial help, you can pm me and give me your account and i will credit direct to you.
no problem...i am single and alone and i can afford to help others who are in genuine need...just give me your account number and the cash will be in
stat,,,
. Kopi uncle you run loan shark syndicate? Lol..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
. Kopi uncle you run loan shark syndicate? Lol..

no brother
if you need cash and money
just pm me and it will be yours
foc no interest no loan nothing
just a gift...lol

I am so lick
I look at my cpf
and I so happy everyday
I very lich!!!

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will never interfere with what mother nature does.

"If you do not want to see lava in your living room, you should not live next to a volcano."
- George Carlin.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"If you do not want to see lava in your living room, you should not live next to a volcano."
- George Carlin.

but we can still help those whom mother nature has killed ,destroyed or ravaged...
to help to avoid another mother nature's wrath....we can still help ...those who are in distress and those who need our assistance...

collective and herd karma can be difficult to avoid, but we can still do our little bit of compassion for those in need...

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

- George Carlin.
AGREE!!!

someone said before "went in with eyes WIDE OPEN"...
and also "no amount of engineering"... so why singaporeans have to get involved?
this is clearly another "MYOB" situation...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nicole's neh neh very nice.

hey pls don't be discourteous and obscene ok
she is my greatest heroine here....

BU7J8478.jpg

J

JeanGrey

capitalism makes low class works slaves

i have an employee who has done everything from construction to delivery driver. he is highly mobile in terms of finding suitable jobs to match his level of health.

the only ones who are slaves, are the ones who are slaves to money.

J

JeanGrey

stat,,,

http://www.budsas.org/ebud/ebdha181.htm

GENEROSITY

On its most basic level, our wrong understanding of life, characterised by a tenacious clinging to the sense of "me" and "mine", manifests externally as selfishness and possessiveness. The first level of Buddhist practice entails undermining our foolishness by countering its expressions. We develop a generous heart. The Buddha encouraged us to give, wisely and selflessly, not seeking for any kind of reward.

He spoke of three kinds of giving: the giving of material things to those deserving of it, e.g., food to mendicant monks, alms to the poor; the giving of forgiveness to those that have wronged us; and lastly and most excellently, the giving of truth, gladly sharing any worldly knowledge or spiritual understanding that we have acquired.

Generosity, apart from eroding selfish concern, gives a joy and lightness to the mind and creates bonds of love and friendship within a society. The less grasping at things we have, the more we can open up to the world around us and contribute positively to it.