• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah call for help!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like what others hv said, Nicole should hv done better things. Clean our own houses first.
Put it crudely, Dont score brownie points. The Pignoys wont vote for you.
They are LOOTERS amongst themselves in opportune disasters.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friends in Singapore, as you would read in the news, a massive typhoon has hit the Philippines and more than 800,000 people are affected.

Please help onground efforts by civilians in Manila who are currently transporting necessary items to casualties in Ormoc City, one of the 7,000 areas affected, via shipping freight company UMAC Singapore and Philippines branches.

Drop-off point is at Lucky Plaza. Please send your contributions as follows:
Attn to: Inigo Larrazabal
304 Orchard Road
#04-17 Lucky Plaza, Singapore
Phone Enquiries (Singapore only): +65 6738 9695

Crucial items required are:
1) Tents
2) Canned food
3) Bottled Water

Another typhoon is projected to hit, so the Philippines needs tons of resources on ground. Please rally around our neighbouring countries in this time of need and share this.

CC: Ricardo Villacrucis, #typhoonyolanda #hurricane #typhoon #hurricaneyolanda #typhoonhaiyan #hurricanehaiyan

she should check with CUNT aka NTUC. these bunch of ppl would gladly give her all their expired canned foods.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singaporeans are kind, generous and compassionate people
we are among the richest people in the world
me and my friends are collecting cash for the Red Cross relief fund
do good and we will never regret it...

if all the Filipino maids return to Philippines, Singapore will be like a typhoon devastated city.....

give with unconditional love
i am going to donate my cpf money to the victims
thank you..may GOD bless all Singaporeans who contribute and also to those who do not contribute...Majulah Singapura!!!

Lanjeow to you

stick your muckjulah stinkapura below waterline of unflushed public toilet, with your fucking head below the waterline

Pinoys breed and breeed and breed worse than cockroaches

May typhoons and tsunamis take as many as them away

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Lanjeow to you

stick your muckjulah stinkapura below waterline of unflushed public toilet, with your fucking head below the waterline

Pinoys breed and breeed and breed worse than cockroaches

May typhoons and tsunamis take as many as them away

why SUDDENLY so vulgar,so ferocious and so obscenely lj!!!
don't donate and don't contribute, it's okay. don't get so upset. nobody is forcing you to donate and contribute. ok ok ok...keep calm
no lj or lj or lj ok...just keep your head below that toilet waterline where turds float and shit sting...ok ok ok ....no need to be so angry with your lj !!!

Last edited:

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drop-off point is at Lucky Plaza. Please send your contributions as follows:
Attn to: Inigo Larrazabal
304 Orchard Road
#04-17 Lucky Plaza, Singapore
Phone Enquiries (Singapore only): +65 6738 9695

Even if you know who is this person Inigo or a fan of Nicole, it is still better to make donation via Red Cross
Direct link here: http://www.redcross.org.sg/press_re...ergency-relief-to-survivors-of-typhoon-haiyan

Singapore-Red-Cross-opens-new-academy.jpg

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we must always try to help others. we never know when we need help ourselves. if we are in a position to help, please contribute and donate generously to those needy people. heaven and earth will always bless singaporeans who help generously without any condition.

we are a kind, generous and peace-loving people.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I opted out of HOTA because it is totally not transparent..

This Pinoy typhoon aid situation is similar.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
we must always try to help others. we never know when we need help ourselves. if we are in a position to help, please contribute and donate generously to those needy people. heaven and earth will always bless singaporeans who help generously without any condition.

please help me...can bank some money into my account?

J

JeanGrey

I opted out of HOTA because it is totally not transparent..

This Pinoy typhoon aid situation is similar.

this disaster presents donors with an opportunity to earn good karma.

do give from the heart, but give wisely.

sinkie is right as well, we have no idea where our money or aid will end up once it leaves our hands and pockets.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this disaster presents donors with an opportunity to earn good karma.

do give from the heart, but give wisely.

sinkie is right as well, we have no idea where our money or aid will end up once it leaves our hands and pockets.

i believe in giving
when you give unconditionally
there is no thought of the giving at all
if you don't give there is no need to say not very nice things

people are suffering everywhere,even in singapore
this morning , one boy ran towards me, and begged for a dollar for bus fares
i gave him $5 without asking him why or what...just give to the boy...make someone happy everyday

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For the typhoon. The ones that died r the lucky ones.

no death is lucky
death of a human being is always painful and tragic
we do not rejoice at the misfortunes of others
we will suffer misfortunes in our time - sooner or later
and we will be calling for help...
when we are in a position to give, give
when we are in a position to help, help...