• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicle Seah: 2013 has been the worst yr of my life with panic attack.

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tin Pei Ling is far superior. She was ready from day one. The first thing she did was woo and land the right man. It shows her ability to plan and strategise for the future despite her tender age.

She could well be the future PM.

I see what you did there. :rolleyes:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A real fraud comforting another who feels like a fraud...

This idiot trying to steal some of her limelight.

Read what this guy is saying...he only wants to do things if he is paid. His main intention is not to serve.

Dear Nicole Seah,

I refer to your self reflection piece: "NICOLE SEAH: GROUND ZERO"

Long time no see, this is Alex Tan previously from SPP. I read about your little revelation and would like to share my part what happened after the GE2011. Like you, I was the youngest candidate in GE2011 and I’m now 26. There are a lot of expectations from us young politicians and it is indeed suffocating hearing advice from different well-intended people.

But unlike you, I resigned from SPP and do not wish to commit myself to the party, because that means a lot of walkabouts, meeting the people, writing stances, expressing opinions and basically just doing anything to get popularity. Hah. It’s a drag, and honestly I am not a committed person like you and I’ve tried for a month or so, it’s tiring. We are not elected MPs, we don’t draw a salary and everything we do is out of goodwill. Simply put in, we are just like volunteers.

But like volunteering, we could only afford spare time and resources. I notice you have made it a full time job with a tuition centre and NSP matters. Like you, I teach tuition too, but I charge a fee and it is at my own leisurely time. Perhaps it boils down to our primary purpose, for mine is just to remove the PAP out of power, contesting in GE2016 or not does not matters to me; whereas for you, is to get voted in by next election.

I received a lot of threats and tonnes of trolling too, from both pro-PAP supporters, Opposition supporters and even foreigners.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A real fraud comforting another who feels like a fraud...

But unlike you, I resigned from SPP and do not wish to commit myself to the party, because that means a lot of walkabouts, meeting the people, writing stances, expressing opinions and basically just doing anything to get popularity. Hah. It’s a drag, and honestly I am not a committed person like you and I’ve tried for a month or so, it’s tiring. We are not elected MPs, we don’t draw a salary and everything we do is out of goodwill. Simply put in, we are just like volunteers.

This Alex sounds like a real bastard fella. Bringing down opposition.

jw5

Loyal

Read what this guy is saying...he only wants to do things if he is paid. His main intention is not to serve.

You can't expect anyone i.e. human beings, to be totally altruistic, but this fellow sounds rather extreme in his lack of it, going by what he is declaring, hehehehehe..................................

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nicole is not an MP. She does not have a constituency to serve.

If she can't handle her personal life, how can she be entrusted with the responsibility of making the lives of others better.

U are right

TPL took 10 times the abuse that Nicole the useless loser have to endure before, during and after GE2011. Did she suffer a panic attack? Did she go on and whine like a loser. NO!!!

She took all that in and work for the pple of Mcpherson. Raised 100K for the poor, fought in Parliament for the old and mentally disabled while NS the loser fall back into self pity

J

JeanGrey

If she can't handle her personal life, can she handle a single constituency of 25000, a grc of 300000?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posttraumatic_growth
Post-traumatic growth refers to positive psychological change experienced as a result of the struggle with highly challenging life circumstances.[1] These sets of circumstances represent significant challenges to the adaptive resources of the individual, and pose significant challenges to individuals' way of understanding the world and their place in it.[1] Posttraumatic growth is not simply a return to baseline from a period of suffering; instead it is an experience of improvement that for some persons is deeply meaningful.[1]

i wish the best to both Ms Tng and Ms Seah.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Jee Say's response:

- He was caught by surprise by Nicole Seah's remarks.
- Said he had "no idea" what she was referring to.
- Said "We can understand the stress that she has gone through. We are all here to support her."

NSP SG Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss response:

- The post was "self-explanatory".
- Confirms Nicole is still with NSP and activism still on.

NSP members:

- Not sure what prompted Nicole to write her post.

Taken from TODAY.

Wonder why no one went to GMS. Maybe the Chinese papers?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was the one who sent death threats to her. It was written clearly that if she does not respond to me, I will threaten to die by jumping into a basin of water and drown. LOL. Up to you to believe, but she did lean on my shoulder.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tan Jee Say's response:

- He was caught by surprise by Nicole Seah's remarks.
- Said he had "no idea" what she was referring to.
- Said "We can understand the stress that she has gone through. We are all here to support her."

NSP SG Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss response:

- The post was "self-explanatory".
- Confirms Nicole is still with NSP and activism still on.

NSP members:

- Not sure what prompted Nicole to write her post.

Taken from TODAY.

Wonder why no one went to GMS. Maybe the Chinese papers?

Everyone act blur. In the world of politics, there are no friends. All enemies.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posttraumatic_growth
Post-traumatic growth refers to positive psychological change experienced as a result of the struggle with highly challenging life circumstances.[1] These sets of circumstances represent significant challenges to the adaptive resources of the individual, and pose significant challenges to individuals' way of understanding the world and their place in it.[1] Posttraumatic growth is not simply a return to baseline from a period of suffering; instead it is an experience of improvement that for some persons is deeply meaningful.[1]

i wish the best to both Ms Tng and Ms Seah.

Some people heal by talking about it rather than keeping it inside them.

I fall under that category too.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Serve?

Are you freaking out of your mind? None of the MPs are there to serve. They're all there for the money.

If LLL is there as MP for the people to serve them, she would have got herself into the Medishield Life committee, because she was a sales trainer at Great Eastern Life and medishield insurance is her forte.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She is not yet at the receiving end. She has not even been elected and got grilled in Parliament.

She meltdown after she quit her job because by her own admission, she was not meeting expectations, and after she was sacked from another job, and her grandma came down with cancer, and she contracted dengue and apparently, nobody visited her.

Nobody has criticised her yet. The one who was maligned was Tin Pei Ling who surprising did not meltdown.

Tin Pei Ling did not melt-down because this girl is SHAMELESS.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U are right

TPL took 10 times the abuse that Nicole the useless loser have to endure before, during and after GE2011. Did she suffer a panic attack? Did she go on and whine like a loser. NO!!!

She took all that in and work for the pple of Mcpherson. Raised 100K for the poor, fought in Parliament for the old and mentally disabled while NS the loser fall back into self pity

If one is SHAMELESS, nothing hurts.....including swallowing buckets of cum and deep-throat gagging.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How is a politician going to manage a country and make decisions that affect millions of citizens when she can't even manage her own life.

This is typical of the opposition in Singapore. They're all talk with no substance. A few minor issues and the panic sets in.

This proves without doubt that Tin Pei Ling is far superior to Nicole Seah. She is so efficient with her time management that she can serve all the needy citizens in her ward plus still find time to track down owners of sanitary napkins.

Who is her mentor?

hurley

Alfrescian
Loyal
now her year will potentially end with a lawsuit against SPH too

https://www.facebook.com/sheerpoultry/posts/415661425226894

Nicole Rebecca Seah writes in her FaceBook:

My contacts in the media industry are currently looking into asking for an official apology from the Singapore Press Holdings for the irreversible damage that they have caused to me and my loved ones because of their baseless and irresponsible reporting.

Failing which, I am looking into the very real possibility of suing them for libel and slander.

Just because I'm from the opposition doesn't accord the media more liberties to mess around with my reputation. After all, they wouldn't dare do the same with anyone from the PAP. Please compare Steve Chia's and Yaw Shin Leong's case against what happened with Michael Palmer. In Palmer's case, he got away quietly and the girl involved was implicated severely.

My situation is completely innocuous and there is even no semblance of a scandal or mistake that I have to own up to. I have absolutely nothing to hide.

In the meantime, I ask of a favour from the general public, if you are free, to kindly write to the Singapore Press Holdings and demand that they refrain from practising double standards and baseless accusations in their reporting.

This is not just about me or my reputation. This is about journalistic integrity in Singapore at large and will have bearing on the way other news is being reported, and is akin to deceit to the public in their skewed reporting.

- Nicole Seah

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
now her year will potentially end with a lawsuit against SPH too

https://www.facebook.com/sheerpoultry/posts/415661425226894

Nicole Rebecca Seah writes in her FaceBook:

My contacts in the media industry are currently looking into asking for an official apology from the Singapore Press Holdings for the irreversible damage that they have caused to me and my loved ones because of their baseless and irresponsible reporting.

Failing which, I am looking into the very real possibility of suing them for libel and slander.

Just because I'm from the opposition doesn't accord the media more liberties to mess around with my reputation. After all, they wouldn't dare do the same with anyone from the PAP. Please compare Steve Chia's and Yaw Shin Leong's case against what happened with Michael Palmer. In Palmer's case, he got away quietly and the girl involved was implicated severely.

My situation is completely innocuous and there is even no semblance of a scandal or mistake that I have to own up to. I have absolutely nothing to hide.

In the meantime, I ask of a favour from the general public, if you are free, to kindly write to the Singapore Press Holdings and demand that they refrain from practising double standards and baseless accusations in their reporting.

This is not just about me or my reputation. This is about journalistic integrity in Singapore at large and will have bearing on the way other news is being reported, and is akin to deceit to the public in their skewed reporting.

- Nicole Seah
Her contacts in the media industry asking for it not her according to her..and why she keep asking people to do things for her huh?My overseas friend says she think she's too important:rolleyes: