• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nice to see racist Singaporean acknowledge White Superiority

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice to see racist Singaporean acknowledge White Superiority, by Jason of Global Edutourism Group in Tanjong Pagar (you can see their address and phone details at their website [ http://geg.com.sg/ ]):

"Caucasian English Trainer needed in June & July 2011
Job Location: Singapore
Street: Yishun
I’m organizing some English classes for foreign students this June. Details is as followed:
Date: 06June 2011 to 16 June 2011. From 9am - 12pm noon. Weekdays, Total 21 hours.
No of students per class: 15
Budget: about SGD100/hour
If you are interested, please email me a copy of your CV, latest passport photo & rate to..."

Jason - 9827 6527

http://www.totalesl.com/job_detail.php?postingtype=job&id=56554&pos=2&search

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Việt cộng? :eek:

For any equiry, please contact:
Nguyen Bui Minh Cuong, Jason (Mr)
Phone: 65 - 98276527
Fax: 65-65164089

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wahaha...

Nam2B1.jpg

Việt cộng? :eek:

For any equiry, please contact:
Nguyen Bui Minh Cuong, Jason (Mr)
Phone: 65 - 98276527
Fax: 65-65164089

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marginalised by FT policy.

Another CB foreigner discriminating against Sinkies and all non-Caucasians. Wonder whether he thinks a non-white born, raised and educated in a native English-speaking country qualifies for teaching English? Bet he has never met chao ang mohs who can't even speak their native language properly.

Jason86

Hi there, I'm the racist in your post :smile:. Just a bit of clarification from my point of view. We are building a data base of English trainers in Singapore. Sometimes we have inquiries from our clients (schools, english centres,...) to have that specific requirement of Native trainers. We do have our data base of local, non-caucasians trainers as well. So at the end of the day, as a business runner, we have to prepare ourselves to cater to everyone's need. Hope for your understanding.

P.S: I would say that most of the local trainers I know earn much better than the "White Caucasian" trainers because Singaporean trainers are not only teaching english but also teaching soft-skills, brain training & stuffs :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Hi there, I'm the racist in your post :smile:. Just a bit of clarification from my point of view. We are building a data base of English trainers in Singapore. Sometimes we have inquiries from our clients (schools, english centres,...) to have that specific requirement of Native trainers.

There are millions of "Caucasians" who can't speak a word of English and and many more millions for whom English is a second language.

The idea that "Caucasians" are native English speakers is seriously flawed.:rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
smart singaporean ..using FT to make money from another FT ...:wink: THIS SHOULD BE THE WAY ...

Jason86

There are millions of "Caucasians" who can't speak a word of English and and many more millions for whom English is a second language.

The idea that "Caucasians" are native English speakers is seriously flawed.:rolleyes:

Yes, I totally agreed with that. We have been trying to find nice ways to tell our clients about this... Hopefully in the near future this mindset can be changed :smile:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

True caucasian is too broad a term. It even involves jews and arabs. It should be whites or more specifically anglo saxons whom english is their native language.

It's like saying asian teacher to teach chinese. Too broad a term.

In russian they hate caucasians whom they refer specifically to ppl from the caucasus mountains whom are not whites.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, I've come across a few illiterate ang moh from UK.
Just a question to Mr.Jason, do asians from UK and USA qualify for the job?

yuelao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there, I'm the racist in your post :smile:. Just a bit of clarification from my point of view. We are building a data base of English trainers in Singapore. Sometimes we have inquiries from our clients (schools, english centres,...) to have that specific requirement of Native trainers. We do have our data base of local, non-caucasians trainers as well. So at the end of the day, as a business runner, we have to prepare ourselves to cater to everyone's need. Hope for your understanding.

You are a real idiot. Being Caucasian and being a native English speaker are 2 independent things. Your customers may not understand the difference but you get a big FAIL for not understanding this and yet you want to teach others. :oIo:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm an American born Chinese and my hair is colored (note my American spelling) blonde - do i qualify?

Last edited:

J_Tay

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's an Asian thing. In most places in Asia, requiring an English teacher means getting an Ang Moh. They want to speak perfect US/UK English, not Chinglish, Japlish or Singlish.

Of course many of these ignoramuses may even think that ALL Ang Mohs are native English speakers. Most of them are not. They can be Frech, German etc etc.