• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nice to see racist Singaporean acknowledge White Superiority

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
so they ask other asians for help when they are in trouble but treat whites better. Tell me would you help them assuming you are an asian.

Here is an example:

My friend's friend is a woman and has fallen in love with an ang moh. Despite the friend's best effort to warn her that the angmo is a playboy, she denied everthing and claimed that the angmo is very gentlemanly and treats her better than the Singaporean men. Later, she got pregnant and she thought that the angmo will keep his word of taking care of her and the baby. Turns out that the angmo just cut off contact with her, refusing to answer calls or SMSes, and in a few months, flew back to his home country of US. And who did she look for help? The friend that warned her earlier and was giving the correct advice. I can bet you she will be the type that lament that how come got no good Singaporean man wants to date her few years down the road.

So you think I will want to help?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is an example:

My friend's friend is a woman and has fallen in love with an ang moh. Despite the friend's best effort to warn her that the angmo is a playboy, she denied everthing and claimed that the angmo is very gentlemanly and treats her better than the Singaporean men. Later, she got pregnant and she thought that the angmo will keep his word of taking care of her and the baby. Turns out that the angmo just cut off contact with her, refusing to answer calls or SMSes, and in a few months, flew back to his home country of US. And who did she look for help? The friend that warned her earlier and was giving the correct advice. I can bet you she will be the type that lament that how come got no good Singaporean man wants to date her few years down the road.

So you think I will want to help?

is that fren of yours a male or a female?

She's the fren of your fren, do you know her personally?

It's damn confusing but from your tone i doubt you would help her correct?

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
The orang hantu are just very pale dogs and diseases (many of them are fuck ugly and balder than eagles to match their donkey penis faces also as I noticed) that most chinks and dark fucks of naturally-similar looks and values admire, and NOT the m&d natives in general.

They surprisingly have more dignity than these failed lackey races.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Of course i am ugly and worthless like all the other toilet slurping keling.

54677701.gif

Of course i dunno what to say and just have to agree. :eek::biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my friend is a male but his friend is a female, typical SPG.
what do you think? :wink:

I think it sucks then. Did he help her? If he did he lacks dignity. I bet she was also indirectly putting down his race when she refused to listen to his advice.

Btw are both of them chinese?

If your fren had any diginity in him he would not help her.

Amakusa Kourin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it sucks then. Did he help her? If he did he lacks dignity. I bet she was also indirectly putting down his race when she refused to listen to his advice.

Btw are both of them chinese?

If your fren had any diginity in him he would not help her.

Both of them are Chinese and you guessed it, he did not bother anymore.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both of them are Chinese and you guessed it, he did not bother anymore.

That's good at least your fren has dignity in him.

It's even worse if it involves 2 whites with another race.

An alternate scenerio:

Suppose there are 2 white frens 1 male and 1 female in the US, the female ang moh falls in love with a black guy or in fact a guy of another race and is pregnant with his child. Do you suppose the white male will give her advice? In most cases nope. I have read their posts and white guys won't think like that. He would think the ang moh female is damaged goods and probably totally cut her off while in your case your fren still treated that fren of his as a fren and still bothered to give her advice.

This is the case with whites and indians. They don't have a problem with interracial dating if it's a male from their race dating a female of another race but when it's a female of their race doing it, the males in their race get extremely jealous this is especially so for indians including pakis. Talk about the double standards here.

Whites have many double standards. A typical example would be they can somehow heap tons of racial scorn unto someone and not feel the least bit bad about it but if someone else were to even do something remotely racist towards them especially east asians they take offence immediately. Typical example was on one youtube page. Some chinese guy called ang mohs beak nosed vultures cos of their long pointed noses now this is atypical since asians will hardly call that of whites. Yet so many ppl called the chinese fella a racist meanwhile ignoring the fact that whites have long called east asians slanted eyes without any feelings of guilt.