• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News about Points & Reputation System

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not only interesting but high nigh impossible miracle to expect. Sam is the one deducting points in most cases. Do your maths and you'll get the results.

Silly. Sam doesn't have to deduct points. When he acts against you, you don't log in with that nick ever again.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a whole bunch of sinkie morons here talking about points and disgraceputation points and shits.. what so important about all these bullshits....??

DerMannschaft

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Silly. Sam doesn't have to deduct points. When he acts against you, you don't log in with that nick ever again.

But there are unwritten rules here set by the host. Reversal of points from green to red from the number of points the user has, -99, -999 etc.. Only samsters from the sex forum knows so don't expect me to explain here. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. Sam wants you login and post again. Just warning to behave. But yes, if Sam is damn pissed, Sam would just wipe you out, e.g. Cooleo.

Cooleo's nick is still around he just doesn't use it anymore when the inf was shifted from 500 pts to 800.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cooleo's nick is still around he just doesn't use it anymore when the inf was shifted from 500 pts to 800.
Should be 700, Cooleo still around lah, haha...

Btw, where's that buay gan fella? He havent reply my challenge leh... Yes or No?

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But there are unwritten rules here set by the host. Reversal of points from green to red from the number of points the user has, -99, -999 etc.. Only samsters from the sex forum knows so don't expect me to explain here. :biggrin:

Unwritten rules are Sam's way to controlling the outliers. Those who use common sense have nothing to worry about.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie moron talking about points and disgraceputation points and shits.. what so important about all these bullshits....??

Dear tony,
Give me some points, can?

(I ask you openly leh, not like one low life no class sinkie who PM Drifter asking for points)

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree, boss labelled me as his worst nightmare and tolerated all my BS :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i have nightmares of lefties too. they keep scratching their unwashed balls with the hand that give free handouts to welfare recipients. when it comes to dishing out food, it's simply disgusting.