• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

News about Points & Reputation System

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yesterday also i did nothing, but someone deduct 3 points. This is the law of this forum, i think it is not an obstacle to enjoying it.
Please lah you, I tio zap nearly 50 points liao, did you see me complaining even once?

And yes, I still do what I've been doing, if someone upped and leave his nick, I will reciprocate, to Screwball, he thinks I'm doing the wrong thing, really wtf lor.....

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her case was different. I did nothing wrong

Last word from me for my alleged clone, accusers pray tell, what had she done wrong? I rest my case as it is, in case this spirals into another neverending case.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has been going on recently for sometime. I think Sam put on 2 mods to police at little better. And it looks like the same few. I think we are going to see a lot less of these low lives. Hopefully!.

I rather Sam publish the list of those deducting points without revealing themselves. I am sure it will be interesting.

Reason why I don't come in becos since the Oksibaby episode someone and his clowns are deducting my points. Even though I don't make any controversial remarks.

Thread: catching wild pigs

03-04-2012 07:58 PM
Thread: Beware of Borat and...

ho
02-04-2012 04:37 PM
Thread: Jokes To Share

02-04-2012 01:47 PM
Thread: Ancient Aliens

no
31-03-2012 12:10 AM

_
30-03-2012 12:23 AM

n
29-03-2012 12:31 AM

><
27-03-2012 07:47 PM

gay is ok
22-03-2012 08:12 PM

20-03-2012 06:46 AM

childish
18-03-2012 08:59 PM

BB
18-03-2012 02:18 AM
Thread: A Corrupt Country...

rubbish

I have lost 20 points since.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uncle, how about me? I got zapped about 20-30 points also.... This forum is hard for newbies :(

Can u fuck off? Even a moron also know you are a clone. Dun worry, I will leave my name and zap you if you irritates me in the future.

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
This has been going on recently for sometime. I think Sam put on 2 mods to police at little better. And it looks like the same few. I think we are going to see a lot less of these low lives. Hopefully!.

I rather Sam publish the list of those deducting points without revealing themselves. I am sure it will be interesting.

I really hope he does so. Out of nothing and I got zapped...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wah sam publishes the list!!!! wow the most evil malicious ppl have been revealed!!!! wah big scandal!! Screwball you mean you don't have any hot gossip to share? Care to tell us stories of prataman how long is his dick?

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u fuck off? Even a moron also know you are a clone. Dun worry, I will leave my name and zap you if you irritates me in the future.

Dear, why you so hot tonight? If zapping me makes you feel good, go ahead. I can do anything for you.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does it feel knowing that you can't ban anymore? Don't give us the holier than thou attitude. Yesterday with Singveld I could sense the orgasm you were getting giving him your "tio zap" philosophy. How about being less snobbish for once.

I always found it odd that you kept attacking the mods. Its like someone stole your turf. You felt that someone who came in new got elevated to mod without begging was not right, is it"?

Most zapping are done by Mr-you-know-who, if he thinks you are a clone, you are dead. Me zapping? Proof it, I'm always kind to everybody, and if I dun like you, I just dun reply to that person.

But you different case lah, you smears people you dun like and portray yourself on the righteous side, worse than BusNo64, TonyChat or Clinton.

You really sibe buay gan :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I noticed that some of you have complained about people deducting their points without revealing themselves. One usual suspect has even asked someone who wanted to know about his point deduction to be less snobbish by claiming that he had nothing to do about it.

I think some of them have come to realise that deducting points leadings to bans have been removed. When Geylanguncle ran amok last week, our superheros suddenly realised that they were powerless. The moderators had to step in and ban the clown for the gory images over so many posts.

The ones that are likely to be affected are those who are newbies who just got out of moderation or with low points. There is nothing to worry as in the past, there are good citizens who will step in and stop the people like Alamak, Colleo and Ramseth who thought they can bully the newbies.

In essence, don't bother if your points are deducted. There is little or no impact. You cannot be banned and even if you reach the qualifying mark. You can only irritate people but cannot ban as people like sideswipe are beginning to realise.

I notice that you should just go to hell and burn yourself there...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you are going to make everyone laugh. If you think that Irene is a girl and actually contributing, you must be thicker than sunshine bread.

Bro Borat, the most disastrous catastrophe I've seen was Irene Yeoh. She was doing well earlier and got some high points (none from me though, since she's always talking food only). Anyway, after someone accused her to be my clone, her points plummeted by more than 30 within a few weeks, as observed and posted by bros Ecclesiates and Streetsmart, and she disappeared now. That's what some people do to newbies, but certainly not by me.

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does it feel knowing that you can't ban anymore? Don't give us the holier than thou attitude. Yesterday with Singveld I could sense the orgasm you were getting giving him your "tio zap" philosophy. How about being less snobbish for once.

I always found it odd that you kept attacking the mods. Its like someone stole your turf. You felt that someone who came in new got elevated to mod without begging was not right, is it"?

Alamaking is just a jealous prick that tries to act cute and blur.扮猪吃老虎one.

Lai alamaking, zap me lor. I'm waiting for you :smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's not only interesting but high nigh impossible miracle to expect. Sam is the one deducting points in most cases. Do your maths and you'll get the results.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singveld, did I hate you or threaten you last night? Screwball say I hate mods leh, whahahaahab

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nice Tai Chi. Sam deducts those who overstep on gory pictures, spamming and he brings it down to minus points.
Your maths really poor. These are little zaps to irritate people.

It's not only interesting but high nigh impossible miracle to expect. Sam is the one deducting points in most cases. Do your maths and you'll get the results.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamaking is just a jealous prick that tries to act cute and blur.扮猪吃老虎one.

Lai alamaking, zap me lor. I'm waiting for you :smile:

Ok, sure, since you asked me openly to do it, everyone can see liao. But you have to wait hor....

AlamakQueen

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought you're in love with him and wants to marry him... :confused: :*:

Uncle, you never see him asking me to F off? How can he use such words on a girl and look at how he is threatening to zap me? Haizzzz...this type of man how to be with him?