• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newborn found buried alive at Eunos

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
whoever thinks theres god ...please come to religious thread ...i officially jio you . i can make you a great entertainer in that forum .....

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only Christians talk about sins?...how do you think the baby was born?, out of joy, of course not! out of wedlock!...Ok lah!...joyfully the baby was abandoned...the fear of an act of being shamed....is a.............?

of course joy ...you mean when fucking that time ...no joy ? abandoned baby is not a sin ...its a crime .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Because there is God that's why the baby is saved after being placed there!!

i didnt know your god got no brain must go one big round to do things hor ...:smile: :wink: come join me in religious thread :wink: mai peiseh ...

Last edited:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their invisibleman so great so mighty so powerful yet cannot handles money ...must take from delusion ppl ...:wink:

They will tell u money is the root of all evil. Knn if everything is created by these so called GOD, then money is also created by him right, then he is the one WHO brought disasters globally. He should be in jail rather than "heaven". foolish people everywhere.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They will tell u money is the root of all evil. Knn if everything is created by these so called GOD, then money is also created by him right, then he is the one WHO brought disasters globally. He should be in jail rather than "heaven". foolish people everywhere.

just invite those delusion beliver to religious thread and make them look like clown ...:wink:

Last edited:

jonlatio

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok lah, thank the cigarette company... if not for the cigarette company, the old man won't be a smoker, and he would not have saved the baby!

cicada

Alfrescian
Loyal
please stick to topic .. about baby~ Please update if got new development ok ! gam sia! .. who wanna take DEbait~~ ??? <--- mai bo liao lah

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is only one God !

leekuanyew.jpg

Last edited: