• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie locked in Moderation for 52 HOURS! Humane?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's absolutely appalling that we still have newbies locked in moderation for 52 hours in this day and age. Is there no respect for human rights here?! :mad:

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did screwball mention sibeiking at all? This sounds like the screws clone.

sibei jialat. all limpei did was support 1 thread of scroobal and got shot down by the other side. sibei unfair. for a thread i was trying to inject some weekend humour.
Now 1 point away from lock up again. How do you know I won't refute him later on? Just gona keep sibei quiet now before lorry come..:p

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. So exactly how long and how many points to get out of moderation?

Hello fellow newbie,

You should be out of moderation after 7X7= 49 hours and your points are kept at 10 & above. :smile:

A word of advise: I notice there are many uncles lurking here grooming newbie girls like you, so choose who u wanna engage with wisely!

I am no uncle. You can pm me for further advise. :wink:

Last edited:

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks. So exactly how long and how many points to get out of moderation?

You have more than enough points to get of moderation however you can make a hundred more posts but you will still remain in moderation. BTW if you are genuinely a female then it's fine otherwise using a female nick to earn free points is a stale tactic here and at the sex forum. :biggrin:

Last edited:

IreneYeoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello fellow newbie,

You should be out of moderation after 7X7= 49 hours and your points are kept at 10 & above. :smile:

A word of advise: I notice there are many uncles lurking here grooming newbie girls like you, so choose who u wanna engage with wisely!

I am no uncle. You can pm me for further advise. :wink:

Good morning and thanks fellow newbie. I'm no auntie too. If the rules are such, then play by the rules. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What is moderation period?
Why moderation Period?
How long?
Many more question?............

Old bird here still also don't understand!

1) The moderation period is the time taken for a script to establish that you aren't a spam bot.

2) It is in place to prevent spam bots from flooding the forum with spam.

3) Once the script determines that you aren't a spam bot, your moderation is over. This can range from 8 hours to years. It all depends on whether your posting pattern is within 2 standard deviations of the norm.

4) What other questions do you have?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) The moderation period is the time taken for a script to establish that you aren't a spam bot.

2) It is in place to prevent spam bots from flooding the forum with spam.

3) Once the script determines that you aren't a spam bot, your moderation is over. This can range from 8 hours to years. It all depends on whether your posting pattern is within 2 standard deviations of the norm.

4) What other questions do you have?

It will be hard to control after pass the moderation period they can post spam/add/link to others.,

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For all newbie. Welcome I will up point!
Please no rude posting eg. F@#k others like family.friend......
You can F@#K that poster not others.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Thanks if you up my points. How do I find out who up my points? I search through the control panels, cannot find.

Reputation additions and subtractions are secret. You can't tell who did it unless they volunteer the info.