• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Newbie locked in Moderation for 52 HOURS! Humane?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
erection2011 said:
bro... have you seen Alex Ferguson when he getting kan cheong ? Chew his gum more rapidly than normal right? .

Now boss's winking also very rapid leh. Be warned. :p

You are sure? He could be grinding his teeth. Incidentally Old Man also does a lot of things in his mouth nowadays.

Doubblur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baby, it's really a big surprise that someone use that song as signature. Though I like that song too, my favourite Chicago is 24 Or 6 To 5.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't participate more, you'll still be moderation after 52 YEARS! :p

It's all automated... a very complex algorithm.

Ze complex algorithm I recall has a 'y' value in it denoting an element of randomness.

Wah lan eh! This is only a tcss forum leh, not some market-moving algo shiat!

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't participate more, you'll still be moderation after 52 YEARS! :p

It's all automated... a very complex algorithm.

How to participate when you lock newbie up in a room to monologue??? Sibei stupid.
And sibei complex algorithm.

Numbers of Balls to suck X Number of times to suck = This forummer is Sibei achieved!

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
forummers. tell me. Is this Humane?
sibei Inhumane. :mad:

SibeiKing, now you are sibei Happy liao.

So, no more sleeping on cold hard floor, btw did you kana rotan while being locked up inhumanely?

Please share your field report for newbie.