• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious New Polls show UK to exit Euro

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: be prepared for brexit!

. do you think it will be 1 to 1 for sterling to sgd?

Not 1-1 but Sterling will take a significant hit if they leave. My own feeling is that they will probably vote to remain (just).
The murder of the British MP who was shot and stabbed may well have turned public opinion.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do not worry. They did that with the Scottish reference. Last minute, they voted to stay.

Polls are very inaccurate. Look at the betting odds on the gambling site - 60% stay

Quite right. If you want to know true public opinion - ask a bookie.

jinjiaho

Alfrescian
Loyal

Those Brits were never in the first place...

With their very own British Currency and immigration rules.

They wont be missed!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Quite right. If you want to know true public opinion - ask a bookie.

i just took a look at betfair and ladbrokes, it can't tell! betfair show significant increase to vote out but ladbrokes show more to vote for remain. note that betfair caters to a younger group while old bookie like ladbrokes and william hills for the older gen. and dun forget all these bookmakers cater to international audience one hor.

https://betting.betfair.com/politics/brexit/betfair-brexit-odds-update-june-14-140616-51.html

http://sports.ladbrokes.com/sports-central/uk-eu-referendum/

Last edited:

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Populism will prevail, my bet is Br exit (OUT), although I believe that the cost would be too high at this stage, for example, more than 50% of UK current trade is with EU, although trade with emerging economies now 13% is the only one on upwards trend, but it costs them too much at this stage.

After the murder of MP Jo Cox, (a strong proponent of 'Remain' in EU), I'm betting that the sympathy 'Remain' votes will tilt the outcome for UK to stay in EU.

Immediately after it was reported that her shooting was fatal, I bought back GBP at 2.13 against the SGD.

carrierman

Alfrescian
Loyal
UK shd repeat the opium trade targeting rich USA for easy drug money instead.

China would be glad to help grow opium for the dickhead UK bastard and bring back 'tea clippers' ships and gunboat diplomacy with USA.

China is near USA one atlantic ocean away.

You repeat this theme like you know nothing else , you must have an OCD issue.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fear not for there will be no Brexit.

Willing to offer 8% above what the bookies are offering for UK to remain in the EU.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the murder of MP Jo Cox, (a strong proponent of 'Remain' in EU), I'm betting that the sympathy 'Remain' votes will tilt the outcome for UK to stay in EU.

Immediately after it was reported that her shooting was fatal, I bought back GBP at 2.13 against the SGD.

Solly one time .... jeeped at 1.913 and not at 2.13.

If I had jeeped at 2.13 now I've to run road oredi.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...latest info. from my scout in UK, sentiment has changed. now, majority UKers are going to vote for brexit. they want control over their trade agreement rather than rely on EURO...

UK was once upon a time a great nation even without the EU. Why does it need EU now to survive? To restore UK to its past glory and to be self reliant, Brexit is the only choice. To remain in EU is to get bogged down to the problems of the other under-performing members of EU. UK should cut loose from EU and chart its own destiny.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

in the end won't exit lah. just to scare the world economy only.

Once upon a time, there was no EU and the world still sailed by. Today, with the EU in existence, the problems of one member country become the collective problems of all the members of EU. What benefits to remain in EU?

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. If UK exits Euro, stock market, GBP and property price will collapse.

Brexit will not kill off UK; only a weak and clueless PM unable to plan for UK will be the destructive factor. Put an intelligent and effective bloke in the PM seat after Brexit, all will be well.

EU is a dead horse to UK. Get rid of EU and gallop on its own way and speed will make UK great again.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
After the murder of MP Jo Cox, (a strong proponent of 'Remain' in EU), I'm betting that the sympathy 'Remain' votes will tilt the outcome for UK to stay in EU...

The death of this MP is just a temporary firework. It will not affect sentimentality of the Brits to go for Brexit especially the battle cry of the incident is "Britain First". Any Brit with emotional feeling for UK to keep its sovereignty will go for Brexit in support of "Britain First" battle cry.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal

soikee said:
Huat ah .... new polls show UK is heading to leave the Euro Zone.

Am excited cos I liquidated my GBP and all my properties in London eight months ago.

If UK exits Euro, stock market, GBP and property price will collapse.

Fear not for there will be no Brexit.

Willing to offer 8% above what the bookies are offering for UK to remain in the EU.

hahaha...another double talking lang Jiao nang....

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do not worry. They did that with the Scottish reference. Last minute, they voted to stay.

Polls are very inaccurate. Look at the betting odds on the gambling site - 60% stay

Scotland and england were together for hundreds of years, uk was in eu for only 40 plus. You can't compare the 2.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal

brexit is not going to happen..too much scaremongering by British media and establishment