• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious New Polls show UK to exit Euro

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
today market didn drop much leh, i mean sti.

pound looks like support at 1.8. maybe can go money changer there queue for 5k sgd?

then later break 1.8 then go queue another 10k?

last time i also keep some usd in my poems account while they are 1.2+-

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
today market didn drop much leh, i mean sti.

pound looks like support at 1.8. maybe can go money changer there queue for 5k sgd?

then later break 1.8 then go queue another 10k?

last time i also keep some usd in my poems account while they are 1.2+-

The pound appears to be supported by many conniving ah neh chettiars who are hoarding the pound and refusing to exchange it anything less than 1 pound to $1.95. They claim that they will make a loss. So, they rather lie and say they are out of stock instead of exchanging currency at a loss. They are snakes!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pound appears to be supported by many conniving ah neh chettiars who are hoarding the pound and refusing to exchange it anything less than 1 pound to $1.95. They claim that they will make a loss. So, they rather lie and say they are out of stock instead of exchanging currency at a loss. They are snakes!

they are not snakes, they are just as shrewd as the jews.