• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

UK: Jewish audience members 'hounded out' of theatre as comedian encouraged chants of 'get the f*** out'

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.gbnews.com/news/paul-currie-jewish-audience-members-hounded-out-of-soho-theatre

A central London theatre has been forced to apologise after reports of a comedian encouraged chants of "get the f*** out."
Comedian Paul Currie allegedly encouraged his audience to chant "get the f*** out" and "free Palestine" while performing at the Soho Theatre last weekend.

It has been reported that the Belfast comedian produced a Palestinian and Ukrainian flag to use as props as his one-hour show came to a close.

In a post on social media, someone who claimed to be at the gig said: "When we all sat down again, [Currie] looked towards a young man sitting in the second row and said 'You didn't stand, why? Didn't you enjoy my show?

"The young man, who we soon realised was Israeli, replied: 'I enjoyed the show until you brought out the Palestinian flag.' Paul Currie retorted 'get out of my show', which instantaneously escalated into screaming at this young man, repeatedly shouting 'leave my f***ing show, now!'

"The young man and his partner rose to leave, and the four of us immediately rose to exit as well, as we both did not want to be part of an antisemitic rant, as well as feeling unsafe.

"By the time we exited, what felt like the entire audience was up on its feet shouting, 'free Palestine' and 'get out.'"