• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New PAP char bor candidate

Ilovelamb

Alfrescian
Loyal
20110313_FJB_liu_img_main.jpg

大选脚步逼近,新人陆续露面,今早又有一名女新人亮相社区活动,可能是行动党的第三名新的女候选人。

她是现年36岁的刘燕玲,任职经济发展局,据说将在这个月底离职。之前亮相的两名女新人,则分别是国立教育学院政策与领导力研究部助理教授因坦·穆赫塔尔(34岁)以及渣打银行贵宾业务部环球主管胡美霞(44岁)。

刘燕玲今早出席华助会在油池的社区活动,她在受询时表示,过去大约一个月在油池参与志愿服务工作。询及她目前任职的工作和未来的去向,刘燕玲有所保留,表示还不是她能够正式宣布的时候。

华助会活动主宾是教育部兼国家发展部高级政务部长傅海燕,她也是华助会社区网络委员会主席。油池是目前丰加集选区内的一个区,出席今早活动的,还有丰加集选区议员姚照东、洪茂诚、扎吉哈、杨康海以及蔡厝港单选区议员颜金勇人力部长。

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met and shook hands with SDP's Jaslyn Goh this morning during their walkabout.. WA!... :biggrin:

She's pleasant looking, and after a while, do look chio la.. hahaha.. slim and just nice.. :biggrin:

So rem to vote for SDP ah.. help help Jaslyn lo... :biggrin:

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met and shook hands with SDP's Jaslyn Goh this morning during their walkabout.. WA!... :biggrin:

She's pleasant looking, and after a while, do look chio la.. hahaha.. slim and just nice.. :biggrin:

yah, i also like jaslyn, MILF, dis is my favourite pic of her

meme-n-bobo1-300x259.jpg

if she come to tampines, i willing to be her polling agent, helper and bedmate :p

youallhumsup

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Footsteps approaching election, the couple appeared in succession, this morning there appeared a woman new community activities, third party action may be the new women candidates.

She is Styles, 36, worked the Economic Development Board, said at the end of leave. The two women appeared before the newcomers were a National Institute of Education Policy and Leadership Research Assistant Professor 因坦穆赫塔尔 (34) and Standard Chartered Bank, Global Head of VIP business Humei Xia (44 years).

Styles in this morning at CDAC community activities in the oil pool in her by the advisory, said the oil pool in the past about a month volunteer service. Asked about her current work and future serving whereabouts, Styles reservation that is not officially announced when she can.

CDAC activities, guest of honor at the Ministry of Education and National Development, Ms Grace Fu, Senior Minister, she is also CDAC Community Network Committee. Add the oil pool is the abundance of a district assembly constituency to attend the activities this morning, and Mr Fung added GRC Yeo, Hong Maocheng, Zhaji Ha, Yang Kanghai and Choa Chu Kang Manpower Minister Gan Kim Yong radio District Council.

:biggrin:

lurpsexx

Alfrescian
Loyal
yah, i also like jaslyn, MILF, dis is my favourite pic of her

meme-n-bobo1-300x259.jpg

if she come to tampines, i willing to be her polling agent, helper and bedmate :p

Nabe... U damn power la! This kind of bedroom pic u also can get! :eek:

Must salute and pai u liao.. :p

Ya, Jaslyn nice la.. good GF material.. hehehe...:biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

We all know the SDP is down and out, but now asking us to vote for an "O" Level housewife divorcee? That really takes the cake.