• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New PAP char bor candidate

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
grace fu's sister arh?

attachment.php

Looks like Grace Fu don't look too graceful..

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nabe... U damn power la! This kind of bedroom pic u also can get! :eek:

Must salute and pai u liao.. :p

Ya, Jaslyn nice la.. good GF material.. hehehe...:biggrin:

i would really be turn on more if one of her strip is dropped further down on the pic

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met and shook hands with SDP's Jaslyn Goh this morning during their walkabout.. WA!... :biggrin:

She's pleasant looking, and after a while, do look chio la.. hahaha.. slim and just nice.. :biggrin:

So rem to vote for SDP ah.. help help Jaslyn lo... :biggrin:

Haha, one of the reasons why some of the male species want to vote for opposition - esp swee candidates - can attend MTP Session every Wednesday to complain about backaches, headaches and constipation.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
For PAP standard, she is considered 'chio':eek:

This type of material - good for wife. Not really pretty but pleasant and fresh - someone you would like to see first thing in the morning getting out of bed. Simple with just a light touch of make-up, honest and talented-looking. A practical person.

Someone you would like to talk to and tell your problem on Wednesday MTP sessions.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
This type of material - good for wife. Not really pretty but pleasant and fresh - someone you would like to see first thing in the morning getting out of bed. Simple with just a light touch of make-up, honest and talented-looking. A practical person.

Someone you would like to talk to and tell your problem on Wednesday MTP sessions.

PAP dog with poor taste. dumbfuck. :oIo:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
No lah, just don't want the Captain to enjoy first blood. Once I tasted 1st blood, I resign. Want to join also join WP. NSP and SDP worse than shit.

Alright bro, NSP and SDP worse than shit! Cheers to that! I'm having Irish coffee with breakfast. :biggrin:

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I met and shook hands with SDP's Jaslyn Goh this morning during their walkabout.. WA!... :biggrin:

She's pleasant looking, and after a while, do look chio la.. hahaha.. slim and just nice.. :biggrin:

So rem to vote for SDP ah.. help help Jaslyn lo... :biggrin:

I tot you like lau chio?