• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would look elsewhere haha, just me.

Reason? I didn't like a single thing there. Absolutely nothing. Apart from the price, in comparison to other tamans nearby. That's all ... But lower price also implies something normally :smile:

They had many issues on their g&g concept. Dunno whether it has been resolved. Till now, I still dunno whether it's g&g !
Bro, wats ur take on Nusa Sentral precinct?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would look elsewhere haha, just me.

Reason? I didn't like a single thing there. Absolutely nothing. Apart from the price, in comparison to other tamans nearby. That's all ... But lower price also implies something normally :smile:

They had many issues on their g&g concept. Dunno whether it has been resolved. Till now, I still dunno whether it's g&g !

I see. Tat day while look c look c at BI, was having lunch at one of the nearby coffeeshop, one of the taukay tere told me to go Nusa Sentral and see see. Quite nearby BI though. Yes, I went...and u are right. Still not a mature neighbourhood yet. But having said, their earlier launch also 99.9% taken up! Suddenly all properties at Iskandar area selling like hot cakes ya...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what and where have u short listed so far? Have u bought any yet?

Yah NS sold a lot but almost all to locals. They are taking down more trees now, expanding out. To each its own. Just not for me :smile:

I see. Tat day while look c look c at BI, was having lunch at one of the nearby coffeeshop, one of the taukay tere told me to go Nusa Sentral and see see. Quite nearby BI though. Yes, I went...and u are right. Still not a mature neighbourhood yet. But having said, their earlier launch also 99.9% taken up! Suddenly all properties at Iskandar area selling like hot cakes ya...

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what and where have u short listed so far? Have u bought any yet?

Yah NS sold a lot but almost all to locals. They are taking down more trees now, expanding out. To each its own. Just not for me :smile:

Each time when someone ask me whether i have committed one, I really feel paiseh. Only know how to come here kapo, queries here and tere. But abuk (dust) pun tak ada. Havent commit one yet, DOA.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro whoami - Nusa Sentral and developments located on the east I have absolutely no idea and can't contribute. As someone, is it Bro DoA or Bro Liverpool (YNWA) said, JB locals would view the West as a bit of a "new frontier" although I am not a JBrian. Been "roaming" around the old JB/Tebrau/Kempas/Austin eastern areas mostly.

Bro avelc - it's the thought that counts. Tks anyway.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
toyohon: OOOps, you're welcome. are u into ppty outside of SG/MY too? Your location states SEA. Jim Rogers says he would put all his money into Myanmar if he could!

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro whoami - Nusa Sentral and developments located on the east I have absolutely no idea and can't contribute. As someone, is it Bro DoA or Bro Liverpool (YNWA) said, JB locals would view the West as a bit of a "new frontier" although I am not a JBrian. Been "roaming" around the old JB/Tebrau/Kempas/Austin eastern areas mostly.

Bro avelc - it's the thought that counts. Tks anyway.

I think for the JB Chinese locals, their 'west' is not as 'west' as ours. Huanghou supposedly has the highest concentration of Chinese in JB, while Perling, Sutera Utama, Bukit Indah are quite popular areas as well for the normal local Chinese families. While the richer locals would stay in the more atas west areas like Horizon Hills....I heard Tanah Sutera and Setia Bukit Indah have the biggest land-banks for the western areas but dunno how true leh..... Maybe we can expect to see more new launches for these 2 developers soon.....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ... Nothing's Wong with that. Keeping abreast of new developments is good. U never know what u might find :smile:

So, what's holding u back leh? If u wish to share :smile:

Each time when someone ask me whether i have committed one, I really feel paiseh. Only know how to come here kapo, queries here and tere. But abuk (dust) pun tak ada. Havent commit one yet, DOA.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh ... Nothing's Wong with that. Keeping abreast of new developments is good. U never know what u might find :smile:

So, what's holding u back leh? If u wish to share :smile:

Yes. And i hope along the way I may find a good one.

My Mrs lah. Partly shes fussy. And also she has intention of renouncing sinkie ic. But not me. So she thought maybe can buy house below M$500K. No need such a big house for juz two of us...tat cost M$500K. Ini semua rancangan aje (this one only planning) .So while waiting for it to materialise, I might as well look c look c first...go jalan jalan since I am quite free at times..

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
U sound like u r above 60?

Wow, renounce ic and apply for Malaysia ic?

But below 500k at a decent taman, which taman is possible u think? Likely to be bukit indah?

R u the one where your mrs want to buy in Ipoh, but the mr wants it in JB? Read it somewhere, not sure if it's u :p

Yes. And i hope along the way I may find a good one.

My Mrs lah. Partly shes fussy. And also she has intention of renouncing sinkie ic. But not me. So she thought maybe can buy house below M$500K. No need such a big house for juz two of us...tat cost M$500K. Ini semua rancangan aje (this one only planning) .So while waiting for it to materialise, I might as well look c look c first...go jalan jalan since I am quite free at times..

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it may have something to do with the colour of the seabed.

Pristine white fine-sandy beaches would normally mean that the seacolour is green/blueish, but will also be affected by clouds, if any.

My apology for missing this one. I search the web, most explanation I get is the color of the sea is due to color of the light which probably means the surrounding, including seabed and mineral contents in the sea water all affect the look of the water.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U sound like u r above 60?

Wow, renounce ic and apply for Malaysia ic? But older than u, Wuqi and most of u guy here....i tink..:smile:

But below 500k at a decent taman, which taman is possible u think? Likely to be bukit indah?

R u the one where your mrs want to buy in Ipoh, but the mr wants it in JB? Read it somewhere, not sure if it's u :p

Mai leh DOA. WMI not that old ya. But older than u, Wuqi and most of the guys here...i tink. :smile:

Yes, I am the same guy who told u my Mrs quite fussy and she prefer tempat Perak. Whereas I prefer JB cos still got siblings at tiny red dot.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. I also believe u r not that old la, young at heart for the least.

Ipoh has a lot going for, good slow pace for retirement. Many prestigious developments are under construction such as the havens etc. the havens haven been in the news in quite a big scale. I wanna visit Ipoh again when I have the chance :smile:

Buy one at JB and Ipoh each then hehe. Since u don't need to buy min 500k! Take advantage :smile:

Mai leh DOA. WMI not that old ya. But older than u, Wuqi and most of the guys here...i tink. :smile:

Yes, I am the same guy who told u my Mrs quite fussy and she prefer tempat Perak. Whereas I prefer JB cos still got siblings at tiny red dot.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha. I also believe u r not that old la, young at heart for the least.

Ipoh has a lot going for, good slow pace for retirement. Many prestigious developments are under construction such as the havens etc. the havens haven been in the news in quite a big scale. I wanna visit Ipoh again when I have the chance :smile:

Buy one at JB and Ipoh each then hehe. Since u don't need to buy min 500k! Take advantage :smile:

I wish i am rich to buy two units. Already by the time i reach 55, money stuck till 65. Only can withdraw half as at now. But come this July 1st, dont know wat nonsense again fm CPF with regards to the limits.

Yes, agree. Ipoh landed houses also quite expensive. If i want to pay for tat kind of money, i rather "invest" in JB. Still got my mother to take care of. Still love my country though. But not the........hmmm.....

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typical problem. Catch 22. If both mother and wife fell into the sea and u can only rescue one, who will that be? Lol

Yah. Ipoh is food haven leh. And I think living cost is considerably lower than JB?

Yah, JB is about location and alternative to sinkies. Like enjoying best of both world. Persuade your wife harder la :smile: Harder to get loan as one aged

I wish i am rich to buy two units. Already by the time i reach 55, money stuck till 65. Only can withdraw half as at now. But come this July 1st, dont know wat nonsense again fm CPF with regards to the limits.

Yes, agree. Ipoh landed houses also quite expensive. If i want to pay for tat kind of money, i rather "invest" in JB. Still got my mother to take care of. Still love my country though. But not the........hmmm.....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Typical problem. Catch 22. If both mother and wife fell into the sea and u can only rescue one, who will that be? Lol

I hope i dont come close to tat kind of scenario. Very very difficulat especially if one have both luving mum and wife. :o:smile:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
I usually go to the 'west' for business purpose only, but went on Sun to see 2 developments by Tanah Sutera and KSL.

KSL: Bestari Heights (cluster semi-d)
Tanah Sutera: Casania (cluster) and Impressions (2.5 storey terrace)

Prefer not to comment on Bestari Heights, though space was big. Casania is too adventurous for me, because their concept does not allow fencing or modification to facade. Saw quite a no of SG cars at the houses launched in Casania's earlier phase. Impressions is really not bad (24 x 80) but it's a bit ex at RM728K. For guys who can afford, I encourage you to take a look at Impressions. (^_^)

summervale

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone been to the "Pre-launch sales" at Taman Gaya last Sunday?
2-st Cluster and 2-st Semi-houses at RM688800 and RM988800 (early bird price).

Just sharing..

I usually go to the 'west' for business purpose only, but went on Sun to see 2 developments by Tanah Sutera and KSL.

KSL: Bestari Heights (cluster semi-d)
Tanah Sutera: Casania (cluster) and Impressions (2.5 storey terrace)

Prefer not to comment on Bestari Heights, though space was big. Casania is too adventurous for me, because their concept does not allow fencing or modification to facade. Saw quite a no of SG cars at the houses launched in Casania's earlier phase. Impressions is really not bad (24 x 80) but it's a bit ex at RM728K. For guys who can afford, I encourage you to take a look at Impressions. (^_^)