• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nusa Idaman Community

That's gd. Now the village head has more members Liao ... Hehe

Ahh... Forgot to add... Confirmed with 2 salespersons that precinct 8b is (finally) fully sold! Seems like there will not be anymore new landed launches in the very near term since they will be busy selling all 3 towers of the very soon to be launched apartment. The next landed precinct will be around the mosque area it seems....

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Guess it is a service apartment since facilities provided.
Not sure why they dont call it condo.

I dont think other residents can enjoy their apt facilities. It will be too crowded but of course i do hope others can enjoy the facilities with certain fees charged. :smile:

High rises built on residential zoned land are called apartment or condo.
Services aprtment are built on commercial titled land eg skyloft and those setia high rises near bkt indah aeon.

oh. ytdi called n e malay guy told me left unit no. 44 , so now its fully sold. thats gd. but quite a nbr of investors fr kl.

The sales office say quite a number of buyers are frm KL?
Hooooo looks like KL investors coming to goreng goreng. Freehold dsth in GnG can cost frm 900k in klang valley.
Frm a KLite pov, freehold landed GnG prop are most desirable cos running out of land in KL and almost all new devts are high rises.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes agree. But won't u also agree tat apt on FH land is perceived a class lower than condo esp when it provides facilities?

Services aprtment are built on commercial titled land eg skyloft and those setia high rises near bkt indah aeon.

The sales office say quite a number of buyers are frm KL?
Hooooo looks like KL investors coming to goreng goreng. Freehold dsth in GnG can cost frm 900k in klang valley.
Frm a KLite pov, freehold landed GnG prop are most desirable cos running out of land in KL and almost all new devts are high rises.

Last edited:

Booga

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ohhh ic.. Thank you for the information.

nitecrawllerr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me no expert on Land law etc. But whats the diff having high rises on commercial vs residential land?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

Me no expert on Land law etc. But whats the diff having high rises on commercial vs residential land?

Quit rent (land tax) and local council assessment fees are more expensive as they are charged based on "commercial" rate. Same for electricity too. However I have read some serviced apartments managed to get TNB to charge them domestic rates instead of commercial rates.

Finally, imho (at least what I see in KL service apartments), serviced apartments generally have shoplots/shopping mall at the lower levels to fulfil the "commercial" aspect which means less privacy and less parking lots available. In a residential condo development usually ground floor will have fenced up area and nice greenery or landscaping. This is not possible in a serviced apartment development cos of the shops downstairs which are publicly accessible. I also dont like if people can tailgate me to bypass any door access if I am to walk from shopping centre back to my serviced apartment. However the advantage of serviced apartment is that shops downstairs provide convenience and these commercial titled land are usually strategically located e.g. the Setia Serviced apartments in Bkt Indah are located opp TEsco and next to AEON.

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal

For the 8C apmts, the carparks provided are open carparks and doesn't seem to have any shade. IMO, the layout is less desirable because owners will park their cars and then walk a distance to reach their block. Also, according to a SE from SCB, only Block B will be launched tomorrow. The 10% rebate sounds like a good deal; maybe can buy to rent out.

freedom2005sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK let's settle this once and for all I guess. MWTB landed property. Pls advise.

Ok brothers and sisters,

I've been researching n reading up for 14 days with no sleep, no food and no drink.

I have a condo unit to the North of CIQ already. So what's the point of getting a 2nd condo near CIQ again? And prices are creeping towards dangerous 1,000 psf level. I can get a condo with 650 psf, but that's still above some condos with 400-500 psf and far above psf of landed property.

Since Malaysia is now going to hit Singaporeans and foreign investors with at least min. MYR 800K to MYR 1 million policy just before the elections.

I'm tilting towards a landed home chiefly for its far superior psf and permanent home. If I wait for new policy to kick in or 5 years etc, I may never have enough cash to get a landed property in JB.

This is what I posted to some developers and agents. But any bros and sis with lobangs, insights and advise, pls provide to me.

Hi developers/agents,I may be looking to buy a landed property near Tuas/2nd link. Budget is MYR500K to MYR600K. Must be GnG. Access to swimming pool would be a big plus. Area from 1,600+ to 2,000+ sq ft. Needs to have public bus back to SG JE/Boon Lay interchange. If agent can help me rent out for 1st 3 years, would be a huge plus.

I understand buses stop at Bukit Indah Interchange. As I'm wary of walking back to my house, are there any taxis who can bring me back to my house?

This is quite urgent. I need some response (helpful ones pls) asap.

Will also need to take a bank loan. Are CIMB, HSBC, Maybank, Eonbank all ok with it?

You can post here OR PM me if you choose to.

Thank you.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

I won't fancy open air parking at all ...
Has any learned bros been to the launch yet? Kindly share more details pls...

For the 8C apmts, the carparks provided are open carparks and doesn't seem to have any shade. IMO, the layout is less desirable because owners will park their cars and then walk a distance to reach their block. Also, according to a SE from SCB, only Block B will be launched tomorrow. The 10% rebate sounds like a good deal; maybe can buy to rent out.

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
DREAMorACTION said:
I won't fancy open air parking at all ...
Has any learned bros been to the launch yet? Kindly share more details pls...

Hi, was there at the launch this morning... It was busy, sales looked brisk as I saw many units stamped with the orange tickers (I.e. taken). They are offering 10% rebate (zero down) as some bros mentioned here yesterday but only for bookings made today. What else... 8 units per floor and free spa, legal fees, the works...

I was just there to soak in the atmosphere... ;-)

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi bro, can you share more on the final launch price. Is it really called apartment n is it open air parking?
Did u pick up any floor plans etc?
So it's really zero down! Ok. I think I need to find ways to rush down there now ...

Hi, was there at the launch this morning... It was busy, sales looked brisk as I saw many units stamped with the orange tickers (I.e. taken). They are offering 10% rebate (zero down) as some bros mentioned here yesterday but only for bookings made today. What else... 8 units per floor and free spa, legal fees, the works...

I was just there to soak in the atmosphere... ;-)

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi bro, can you share more on the final launch price. Is it really called apartment n is it open air parking?
So it's really zero down! Ok. I think I need to find ways to rush down there now ...

Wow...now?? Beware of the herd mentality, Bro.
Do your own proper due dilligence...

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
DREAMorACTION said:

Hi bro DOA,
Sorry, am not very good with details especially since I wasn't looking to purchase. They give out detailed information with regards to the prices of each unit floor by floor and layouts. 3 diff types, A, B and C. Type A is smallest at 820 sq feet, on average price (non bumi) is ard 322k, type B is around 1100++ sq feet and largest size around 1300++ sq feet. In the end, left the info sheets with my sis in law so did not take it with me. It is an apartment but comes with some condo facilities like pool, gym etc. as far as I understand, they can't call it a condo as they are not providing all the facilities required for a condo classification. I think it's worth to take a look for investment everything taken into consideration and if you don't already have a foot in this apt/condo segment

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi bro DOA,
Sorry, am not very good with details especially since I wasn't looking to purchase. They give out detailed information with regards to the prices of each unit floor by floor and layouts. 3 diff types, A, B and C. Type A is smallest at 820 sq feet, on average price (non bumi) is ard 322k, type B is around 1100++ sq feet and largest size around 1300++ sq feet. In the end, left the info sheets with my sis in law so did not take it with me. It is an apartment but comes with some condo facilities like pool, gym etc. as far as I understand, they can't call it a condo as they are not providing all the facilities required for a condo classification. I think it's worth to take a look for investment everything taken into consideration and if you don't already have a foot in this apt/condo segment

Pricing:
Type A 820sqft - 2BR RM337k to RM355k
Type B 1141sqrt - 3BR RM433k to RM453k
Type C 1385sqrt - 4BR RM498k to RM518k

dragonlance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diaspora said:
Pricing:

Thanks Diaspora, for correcting the less than accurate pricing/square feet info I gave! :-)

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow...now?? Beware of the herd mentality, Bro.
Do your own proper due dilligence...

Thanks bro. Spoke to my buddy. Analysed a bit n decided not gg liao ...

Hi bro DOA,

Thanks 4 sharing. The price n size r reasonable. But not gg to proceed liao

Pricing:

Thanks 4 e info. It does sound attractive.

jiangrenhua

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: OK let's settle this once and for all I guess. MWTB landed property. Pls advise.

I think killing babies through abortions are more disgusting than this.

shid0

Just came back from Idaman Residences... The place is packed and lotsa ppl there signing up as well... Too bad theres no show unit..

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think for Nusa Idaman, better off getting landed than apartment.
The sales person also say they cant call it condo altho they provide as much facilities close to condo as possible.

Wait for launch of 8D westlake loh. I was at the area earlier and can see the land area for 8D being prepared for construction.

Last edited:

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think for Nusa Idaman, better off getting landed than apartment.
The sales person also say they cant call it condo altho they provide as much facilities close to condo as possible.

Wait for launch of 8D westlake loh.

True...there's so much land there...
While the pricing does look attractive, I wonder if one can afford a RM450k apartment, why not pay a bit more or similar for a resale or newly launch landed property.
A condo or apartment is good for rental yield and comes with the facilities, but how about the potential tenants there. Who will be our target tenants?