• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What words of great wisdom. For those whom think dirty; this is what Alpha male does. (Ganghis Khan)

Bro; you should switch to Vietnamese soon.

I know girl whom get "instant wetness" when they step inside my unit in The Sail @ Marina Bay.

Now I will switch playground; Astaka will be working the "wet wet" magic.

Can even get decent girls whom work as clerk at City Sq JB for only RM1500/month.

if you are pretty and naked and female, all you need to do is to run to my bed

looks like you have been following my posts!!! :smile:

if stay condo, its easier. more walls. less eyes.

actually nowadays the PRC mei meis are getting more high class. its not easy to bonk them anymore.

used to be as long as I drive I can get a bonk. now, I drive my benz also must depend on her wetness. know what I mean???

She lied. she would have sell her soul for an extra RM10. or maybe she just wanted you to thank her in kind. I am sure she has never tried a Hobbit before.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those whom keep worrying and worrying..... let me show you what "the other" group of investors thought....

"Prices of properties will not stop going up."

"Cost of construction will now skyrocket."

"Only number of transactions will drop because instead of build studio; developers is going to build 3 bedrooms."

This is what I heard from a group of friends whom gather to get drunk while talking about Malaysia's curbs....

Haha.... so different from what I read from this forum.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those whom keep worrying and worrying..... let me show you what "the other" group of investors thought....

"Only number of transactions will drop because instead of build studio; developers is going to build 3 bedrooms."

This is what I heard from a group of friends whom gather to get drunk while talking about Malaysia's curbs....

Prices of properties in the long view will usually show an upward trend. The thing about the minimum sum is that Singaporeans cannot look for properties below RM1 million, esp those who just want a place to stay and not to flip. If I did not buy this year, then most likely I have to give up the whole idea because instalments will go up, every other thing will go up, and I am looking for a place that is completed and not have to wait 3 years down the road.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
She lied. she would have sell her soul for an extra RM10. or maybe she just wanted you to thank her in kind. I am sure she has never tried a Hobbit before.

haha..u tio. hobbit is pure so e ring is with him. (just joking, mr frodo).

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
What words of great wisdom. For those whom think dirty; this is what Alpha male does. (Ganghis Khan)

I know girl whom get "instant wetness" when they step inside my unit in The Sail @ Marina Bay.

Can even get decent girls whom work as clerk at City Sq JB for only RM1500/month.

Like that still call decent meh? By the way, Professor, can we know your PhD is in which field? Hopefully not the wet wet field :biggrin:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like you have been following my posts!!! :smile:

if stay condo, its easier. more walls. less eyes.

actually nowadays the PRC mei meis are getting more high class. its not easy to bonk them anymore.

used to be as long as I drive I can get a bonk. now, I drive my benz also must depend on her wetness. know what I mean???

"noti" things can easily remembered.. :biggrin:

Added: after limkopi, think think, instead using "blown away". must make "instant wellness" to e buyers next time..

Last edited:

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have heard of horror stories abt agent with keys. are you sure you wanna do that?

I'm still at the evaluation stage of whether to engage part time maid. Since I will be handing over the keys to the agent, it might compromise the safety of my neighbourhood. Such a dilemma.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun think ppl are worried abt the MY cooling measures per se. Its the stupid policies that they flip today and flop tomorrow and then come up with a few more flips and flops. its not good for business. while I may be tolerant of their nonsense/stupidity, the next person who may be shopping around to buy an apartment may decide to skip JB/Malaysia and look at BKK or London instead. Shifting goalposts may or may not be effective but is damn bloody irritating.

your friends assessments are right. prices can only go up. but the Malaysian govt often implement policies that they think the Malay population would like. and this might come back to hurt all of us.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are very brave to party in SG. In SG, I am as obedient as a dog. But I will heed your advice and start looking for opportunities in Vietnam next year.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know how nice Malaysians can be; being polite and all. but they aren't the most professional ppl.

anyway, its always safer to assume the worst of ppl so that you continue to stay safe.

Not too sure. Maybe I just arrange for cleaning when I'm there.

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a Singaporean buying property in Iskandar my first thought was to buy landed, not condo. Living in condo was to me like living in a luxury HDB (sorry for being blunt), since I have been living in flats for whole life. Landed offers a different feel though. Everyday drive/ride pass landed properties in Singapore but knowing cannot own one because out of reach, but then JB offers "salvation". :p

Anyway, my agent told me that Seri Alam would boom in near future, and my property exceeding RM1 million in near future not a problem. Don't know whether true or not, but hear already also feel good. Anyway, nearby Fortuna Hub is progressing well and should make things attractive overall. Huat ah!
Seri Alam's amenities is good, even have a equestrian club. Just that the area too local oriented, wondering will there a lot of sinkie over there?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seri Alam's amenities is good, even have a equestrian club. Just that the area too local oriented, wondering will there a lot of sinkie over there?

Not sure now, but hope so in near future. I think if Nusajaya area too hot some may consider looking towards the East side where prices are relatively lower, except for high end elite Senibong Cove.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have thought before. A little tricky. If things are damaged or missing in the house, you will get the hell from owners accusing your maids of stealing or in cahoot with others to burglar the house. Or there could be others that commit other crimes. There could be police cases if things escalate. You really need to have very good maids. Nothing short of doing it full time and constantly advertising for work due to part time nature of contracts. Looking at the competitive MYR rates for such services, I think it is better to stay in Singapore to earn in SGD. Singapore is a stressful place to work but it brings good income.

Thanks for the tips. I will bring up some lizard traps very soon. The shit has damaged the wall paint and is unsightly and unhealthy. Can you enlighten how the egg shell works?

Good points regarding the cons of setting up a maid hire agency. Yes, probably not for us.

About those egg shells, not so sure. Maybe when those house lizards see the broken egg shells, they think there are chickens around which might eat them? Anyway, it works well for my place where lizards used to be plenty abound. But only isolated ones now. You can also string those shells into garlands and hang them on the walls and windows too although it's quite weird. But since it's a cheap method, why not give it a try first.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good points regarding the cons of setting up a maid hire agency. Yes, probably not for us.

About those egg shells, not so sure. Maybe when those house lizards see the broken egg shells, they think there are chickens around which might eat them? Anyway, it works well for my place where lizards used to be plenty abound. But only isolated ones now. You can also string those shells into garlands and hang them on the walls and windows too although it's quite weird. But since it's a cheap method, why not give it a try first.

Seriously this is the first time I heard about such things on chicken egg shells and lizards. By the same token,maybe I hang a police uniform at my car porch and the burglars will not come.

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You guys can try those ROACH traps brand: Hoy Hoy Japan which uses a sticky tape. It is about 4" x 6" with a prepacked bait. Works wonderfully for me as it sticks cockroaches and lizards. Just leave a couple around the house when you are not around.
I believed you can get them in Jusco.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If u wish to stay in Msia or Thailand or Vietnam, then u must be prepared to have the locals as ur neighbours. Change ur sinkie mindset and integrate and blend well with the locals tere. Juz my opinion....

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You guys can try those ROACH traps brand: Hoy Hoy Japan which uses a sticky tape. It is about 4" x 6" with a prepacked bait. Works wonderfully for me as it sticks cockroaches and lizards. Just leave a couple around the house when you are not around.
I believed you can get them in Jusco.

Tried those sticky traps before. Can trap only 2 or 3 for a single trap but still plenty always around. Looks very gruesome too. Egg shells will scare every single one away to your neighbour's houses and they will start wondering why the sudden increase of influx of lizards. Better not invite your neighbours to your house or else everyone do the same and lizards start returning to those houses with lesser egg shells. Can rename the neighborhood to Taman Egg Shells. Ha ha!

Yes. Great idea to hang police uniforms outside your house too. Soon become Taman Polis?

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Immediately after the new budget announcement, I can imagine many developers are frantically trying to get their architects to reconfigure the building plans to reduce studio units and combine smaller units to larger one to market above the 1m selling price, especially those still selling from glossy brochures and have not start the construction yet.