• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw 2 units in Molek Grove today. This unit is tenanted to Ang Mo renovated with very high end furnishings, that's why can command the high rental; 60 inch TV, Dishwasher (hardly heard of in MY), fully airconditioned, the works. Owner is asking for 900k. Another unit, not furnished but renovated is going for RM780k. The rental can cover the installment gao gao.

r u an agent? molek grove good. can consider.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buy! Buy! Buy! :smile::biggrin::p

New house prices to increase 10%
Sep 6, 2013 - PropertyGuru.com.my

Prices of new houses in Malaysia are expected to increase by 10 percent, primarily due to the absenteeism of foreign workers and higher cost of construction materials.

According to Datuk Seri Michael Yam Kong Choy, President of Real Estate and Housing Developers Association of Malaysia, the failure of foreign workers to report for work has caused delays, adding to costs that will certainly be passed on to consumers.

Although acknowledging the need to clampdown on illegal immigrants, Yam noted that the shrinking supply of workers would hurt developers as they would have to “pay more for labour to meet contractual deadlines, failing which they will be penalised.”

Under the Sales and Purchase Agreement, developers are bound to pay buyers a compensation in case of late delivery. Notably, the contracts in the private sector does not include any provision for price adjustments.

Meanwhile, Association president Datuk Lim Kai Seng expects sand and cement prices to increase by five percent to 10 percent, while transportation cost could rise by up to 20 percent.

Farah Wahida, Editor of PropertyGuru, wrote this story. To contact her about this or other stories email [email protected]

http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-news/2013/9/10754/new-house-prices-to-increase-10-

johnpropertyman

EDM.jpg
<Adv>
We have studied many projects. This is currently one of the best investment in Malaysia
• 10 years Guaranteed stable Rental Return!
• Rare KL HOTEL investment mgt by The Ascott, CapitaLand!
• Owning freehold hotel asset with High potential capital appreciation
• Immed tenants, High occupancy rate! Positive High Cashflow!
• From S$12K down deposit only! Limited units!

“Investor Mindset” talk on Tue, 10th Sept at 7pm.
RSVP <name, nos of pax> to 8282 0110

Wallien

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap. Wanted to book a unit at kempas area and only to know that there is an increase in price at 5% in just 2 weeks. :(

MolekPrime

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the valuation is abt RM730k, talking to some bankers now.

I saw 2 units in Molek Grove today. This unit is tenanted to Ang Mo renovated with very high end furnishings, that's why can command the high rental; 60 inch TV, Dishwasher (hardly heard of in MY), fully airconditioned, the works. Owner is asking for 900k. Another unit, not furnished but renovated is going for RM780k. The rental can cover the installment gao gao.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
New phase in Taman Ehsan Jaya in the Chinese papers today and new prices too:-

22 x 65 - 2,200 sq ft from RM 624K onwards
22 x 70 - 2,400 sq ft from Rm 676K onwards.

Quite stunning that even Ehsan Jaya is asking for such high prices now.......haha

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Quite stunning that even Ehsan Jaya is asking for such high prices now.......haha

This one is near Johor Jaya but nearer to e industrial park? Must see e response first but probably another short overnight queue.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one is near Johor Jaya but nearer to e industrial park? Must see e response first but probably another short overnight queue.

Yes, I remembered this is a pretty strange project, in the sense that you have to cut through another Taman, Johor Jaya, to get to Ehsan Jaya. I visited its showhouse around 1 year ago.

At RM 624K and RM 676K, I am not sure if there will be a queue or if it will be sold out in record time. Let's wait and see. Haha

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal

the house land area isn't that big either.. 22x70. anything special about the project or the location. who's the developer?
interesting nugget for property trivia: there is a twin development called Taman Desa Jaya and Taman Ehsan in KL as well, just like this taman ehsan in JB.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I remembered this is a pretty strange project, in the sense that you have to cut through another Taman, Johor Jaya, to get to Ehsan Jaya. I visited its showhouse around 1 year ago.

At RM 624K and RM 676K, I am not sure if there will be a queue or if it will be sold out in record time. Let's wait and see. Haha

Only $281 psf. This price is like Nusajaya last year (now abt $350-400 psf). Likely to have a short queue since it is near Johor Jaya where many Johoreans r staying.

Last edited:

Funniman

Alfrescian
Loyal
the house land area isn't that big either.. 22x70. anything special about the project or the location. who's the developer?
interesting nugget for property trivia: there is a twin development called Taman Desa Jaya and Taman Ehsan in KL as well, just like this taman ehsan in JB.

How times had changed and so is inflation.
in the 1970s, Taman Desa Jaya in Kepong used to have this 20 x 60 single storey 3 room house and it cost only RM 9000 (Nine thousand only). And it is freehold. Today that same house would have a resale value of RM 400,000. Go figure.:smile:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
How times had changed and so is inflation.
in the 1970s, Taman Desa Jaya in Kepong used to have this 20 x 60 single storey 3 room house and it cost only RM 9000 (Nine thousand only). And it is freehold. Today that same house would have a resale value of RM 400,000. Go figure.:smile:

how come you know taman desa jaya in kepong huh?? haha. my grandpa house there i used to stay during my younger days. remember the meton cinema??

yes, single story house, 3 room, price i actually dunno, but must be about as you say 9k. But it is not freehold, it's all leasehold there. . Now 400k, correct! i mulled over a long time whether to buy a house in taman ehsan (behind desa jaya), next to the FRIM.

Now you know why i say JB house is still consider cheap compare to KL.

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.melatiehsan.com.my/project-taman-ehsan-jaya.php

Melati Ehsan Holdings Berhad. Seems that they have projects in Kl as well. Probably attractive to Johor Jaya upgraders as its G&G?