• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks everyone, i would prefer folks joining the group buy to be buying for their own use or investing and not just for speculation. Buy only if you really like the place and feel comfortable. Do not take my word for it and do your own due diligence first. Never be afraid to ask for more information.

Check with land office, company search or your own lawyers if in doubt. Folks who have joined me previously will be given first priority.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
sounds really interesting :smile: well, pls pm me when you are well rested and a more free, of course your day/night job comes first. Someone once told me "A busy man is a happy man" :smile:
thanks.

Thanks a lot, today even forgot to take my wallet as i was in a rush to meet the different developers. Wanted to buy dinner for wife but ended up a friend had to pay for it. Sheepishly told him i forgotten to take wallet hehehe. Getting a bit forgetful these days, comes with age i guess but i somehow can still remember as of this week. MS - 630 psf, IR - 750 psf and A - 900 psf and must ballot some more. Most launching in June, from June 5 and another one on June 8th.

rhino

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wuqi, I am keen in your group buy but unsure if I am considered an old-timer in this forum? Buying for own stay. Can't PM as your box is full...thanks a lot!! :smile:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Wuqi, I am keen in your group buy but unsure if I am considered an old-timer in this forum? Buying for own stay. Can't PM as your box is full...thanks a lot!! :smile:

Yes you are, you have contributed to this forum as well.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Think u need to have a bigger Private message inbox.

It is stuff with mails, very hard to Return message.

sillysinky

Alfrescian
Loyal
630. 750, 900 .....are these numbers to punt in SG pools or MY toto ? hehehe . add the day of balloting number in front, worth a punt ? :smile:

Thanks a lot, today even forgot to take my wallet as i was in a rush to meet the different developers. Wanted to buy dinner for wife but ended up a friend had to pay for it. Sheepishly told him i forgotten to take wallet hehehe. Getting a bit forgetful these days, comes with age i guess but i somehow can still remember as of this week. MS - 630 psf, IR - 750 psf and A - 900 psf and must ballot some more. Most launching in June, from June 5 and another one on June 8th.

dingdongrc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Wuqi

I am more of a silent reader of this forum but you have help me loads when I finally made a first move in Feb. Alas, the only mistake I made was enter too late. Now I am looking to buy 1-2 more unit in Iskandar for investment - mid-long term. Can you include me in your group buy?

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Dear Wuqi

I am more of a silent reader of this forum but you have help me loads when I finally made a first move in Feb. Alas, the only mistake I made was enter too late. Now I am looking to buy 1-2 more unit in Iskandar for investment - mid-long term. Can you include me in your group buy?

PM me on where and what are you looking for.

Last edited:

inikalilah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi da ge!! include me in your mass group orgy ...i mean mass group buy!! cant wait for emarld bay by BRDB to be launched.

PM me brah...thnks

inikalilah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi da ge!! include me in your mass group orgy ...i mean mass group buy!! cant wait for emarld bay by BRDB to be launched.

PM me brah...thnks

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wuqi, congrats for your new venture. Just curious, will you need to share a cut with Sam Leong, the owner of the forum?