• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Blog for TKL 100k Petition!

funnyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
E Jay/avantas:

So fast change new nick huh ? If you are so pissed with TKL, why still bother to compete with TOC to cover his speeches ? Stop INTRUDING on TOC's turf !

What the fuck are you talking about? I honestly think you got brain damage. Why not spend some time typing some constructive comments instead barking like a mad dog?

You are a pot calling CSJ a kettle black. Shoo now...

jacys

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why get so agitated ?

I noticed you have been stabbing TKL and TOC behind their backs.

What are your motives ?

TKL dares to put his head on the chopping board, TOC's writers are known to the public, what about you ? A nameless nick lurking in cyberspace. What credibility do you have ?

What the fuck are you talking about? I honestly think you got brain damage. Why not spend some time typing some constructive comments instead barking like a mad dog?

You are a pot calling CSJ a kettle black. Shoo now...

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's not jump to conclusions. Tan Kin Lian's step is a mis-strategy in my view, but it is too early to say. There are many ways to "spin" out of it.

Well its true. There could be many ways to spin things around.

But how many strategist does TKL have in his stable to create enough spins?

We will see how things goes. I just dont hope the next GE bcomes another watershed

funnyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why get so agitated ?

I noticed you have been stabbing TKL and TOC behind their backs.

What are your motives ?

TKL dares to put his head on the chopping board, TOC's writers are known to the public, what about you ? A nameless nick lurking in cyberspace. What credibility do you have ?

Stabbing? I would love to stab your ass.
Motives? I would really really love to stab your ass.
Credibility? I would let you know my credibility after I have stab your ass.

TKL on chopping board? Yah, right. With 100,000 pound of chainmail around his neck before he decides to put his head on the chopping board. Typical insurance man. Next, we move on to TOC. Did I say anything bad about TOC or it is just your own delusion?