• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New Blog for TKL 100k Petition!

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well to me he appears to have loss some credibility by playing this petition game and making puzzling and ambiguous statements on his political ambitions.

Hate it or like it, This "petition" will be made into another MrBrown joke if it backfires in Tan's face.

Heck, I m not surprised that Mrbrown is already thinking of a new podcast based on that.

Can Tan Kian Lian handle this?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hate it or like it, This "petition" will be made into another MrBrown joke if it backfires in Tan's face.

Heck, I m not surprised that Mrbrown is already thinking of a new podcast based on that.

Can Tan Kian Lian handle this?

Let's not jump to conclusions. Tan Kin Lian's step is a mis-strategy in my view, but it is too early to say. There are many ways to "spin" out of it.

ArtBoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
True true... therefore I must try to rely on as many friends as possible to feed myself.... in current market, my boss is already thinking of firing me, if I don't perform.... wondering if my logic is flawed....

You want to see changes all the way, you cant have your cake and eat it at the same time.

Since you are so concern with your job security, doesnt advocating signatures for Tan Kian Lian endanger your job as well, especially if your employer could be pro-PAP and dislike anyone who bites the hands that feeds them?

I can see where all these is heading now.......

Z

Zombie

There are many ways to "spin" out of it.

Get a good spin doctor. :biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s27Oq5ot0ZI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s27Oq5ot0ZI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Tan Kin Lian needs is a Zhuge Liang to strategize for him. He has been pressing the wrong buttons so far. *shake head*

Let's not jump to conclusions. Tan Kin Lian's step is a mis-strategy in my view, but it is too early to say. There are many ways to "spin" out of it.

Z

Zombie

TKL is giving up. He is moving out slowly.
Individual groups will have to fight on their own.
So what has TKL achieved with his anyhow-blame?

http://tankinlian.blogspot.com/2008/12/last-meeting-on-speakers-corner-27-dec.html

Sunday, December 14, 2008
Last Meeting on Speaker's Corner, 27 Dec 2008
I will be holding the last meeting at Speaker's Corner on 27 December 2008.

The separate groups, according to the product (e.g. minibond, high notes) will be holding their seperate meetings at their preferred locations. If you are interested to join the group, you should contact the group leader.

I will use my blog to update the investors on subsequent developments regarding the legal action and other matters.
Posted by Tan Kin Lian at 3:06 AM

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think he wants 100k EXACTLY. one more extra, he might also decline. fussy...fussy!

if one is sincere, he doesn't need any. HE JUST DO IT!:smile:

funnyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
We as volunteers defintely do not want to see another JBJ and that is why we do not blame Mr Tan for asking 100k of signatures.

I think you have been brain fucked by TKL.

funnyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stand or don't stand simple as that. Want to lead than lead, don't pussy foot around. Scared or don't want to lose face than please go back to your wife and live a peaceful life in retirement. S'pore does not need this type of 'saviour'.

I am pissed off because this looks like it is turning out to be a farce.

You are right. If you look in TKL's speech, he keep on harping on the fact he got enough money, comfortable life blah blah... you feel like giving him a punch... who need wishy washy wannabes like him?

funnyz

Alfrescian
Loyal
bapok fake monk PAP dog

why are you jealous of TKL?

Dun be an idiot here. Who wants to be jealous of a wannabe? Want to run for office run lor, 100k signatures? He thinks buying insurance is it? But hang on for awhile, Ops.. I forgot he is from NTUC Income man.

jacys

Alfrescian
Loyal
E Jay/avantas:

So fast change new nick huh ? If you are so pissed with TKL, why still bother to compete with TOC to cover his speeches ? Stop INTRUDING on TOC's turf !

You are right. If you look in TKL's speech, he keep on harping on the fact he got enough money, comfortable life blah blah... you feel like giving him a punch... who need wishy washy wannabes like him?

Z

Zombie

E GAY / Avantas:

Another nick ? How many clones do you have ??

Jacys

They have nothing to do with me.

Checkout all my previous 563 posts. I have always ONLY whacked TKL since his first anyhow-blame minibond interview appearance on TV.

Please leave me out of your political disagreements.

:biggrin: