• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Need Advice On Buying MicroSD Card...........

Punggol

Not trustable...any way 8gb nowadays local shop oso selling cheap...diff maybe few dollars...jus get frm local trustable shop swar...

You mean local shops as in the ones find downstairs and Not Sim Lim Square. This thing will be obsolete very quickly. Lose money.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean local shops as in the ones find downstairs and Not Sim Lim Square. This thing will be obsolete very quickly. Lose money.

Being getting all moi Transcend cards frm Memory World...until de recent one frm Funan becoz Transcend doesn't has a 64/10 card yet...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks ah...............i a bit scared to buy from ebay............ebay best deal so far ......SanDisk 16gb class 6 at USD15............free shipping

If you want. I can go JB buy for you and mail it to you. U just need to bank into my account. PM me.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you want. I can go JB buy for you and mail it to you. U just need to bank into my account. PM me.

thank you very much for the kind offer..........................but no need to go that far lah.....................i'll just buy online from gmarket or ebay hor liao lah............