• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

National Service in Singapore

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: I'm Beginning To Like You

Recently I saw 2 retired RSM working as cleaning supervisors in my office building and the way they telling their cleaners to where to wash & clean is actually the same way they told their men to keep clean, polish boots and go for haircut :biggrin:

CannonFairy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't need to pick nice casket. It is going to be burnt or decompose anyway. Save the money better. I told my wife if I were to die, throw me into a card board made casket and burn me.

priceless.jpg

You are right about this. But, there will always be some pathetic souls who will stand by the side very eager to get a banana peel home to show off. Absolutely stupid ! Maybe, they still think it's "Priceless". OMG ! Give me a break !

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

priceless.jpg

Sign for the most expensive casket using your son credit card before the bank knows. Then act blur when the bank bill comes. Thats priceless LOL